• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three young children killed while riding in tractor shovel

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three young children killed while riding in tractor shovel

Horrific farm accident.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/it-is-unthinkable-three-young-children-killed-while-riding-in-tractor-shovel/ar-BB16fSfv?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds Three young children killed while riding in tractor shovel

Terrible can't even imagine!

Comment

That is so terrible to even try to comprehend!

Comment

Unfortunately it is not that unthinkable that such an accident could happen. What were all those adults thinking to allow that. Terrible.

Comment

Mennonite kids used to take rides in the duals on the tractors and on top of the cultivators here. Then the challenge was to see how fast they could go. If one died, it was God's will.

Comment

Did I read that right and there was 10 people on or in the tractor?

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
              Did I read that right and there was 10 people on or in the tractor?
              4 adults and 6 kids, all in the bucket. All fell out and went under tractor. So either he hit a pothole at a good clip or the tilt cylinders failed. I think it was 3 kids dead and 2 adults in critical condition.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                4 adults and 6 kids, all in the bucket. All fell out and went under tractor. So either he hit a pothole at a good clip or the tilt cylinders failed. I think it was 3 kids dead and 2 adults in critical condition.
                And none of the adults questioned this idea? I really feel for those kids.

Comment

And none of the adults questioned this idea? I really feel for those kids.
                  We used to ride as kids in the bucket, or on the fender of an open station 4020, thought it was normal. I wont let my kids do that, fun I know but scares the hell out of me now.

Comment

People do the darndest things. Ten people in a front-end loader, that just sounds unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                      People do the darndest things. Ten people in a front-end loader, that just sounds unbelievable.
                      Sadly I’ll second that.

Comment

Sadly I’ll second that.
                        Now we will require a $10,000 training/licensing program to drive a farm tractor down the highway... to solve this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                          Now we will require a $10,000 training/licensing program to drive a farm tractor down the highway... to solve this problem.
                          Or they will ban tractors

Comment

Ya maybe seatbelts in buckets will be rhe law now.
                            Seriously though Not to make light of this but too often stupid rules for the rest of us that aren’t stupid result from someone else s stupidity. As now that I hear what happenned this was stupid and maybe criminal.

Comment

Come on guys, when looking back there we're questionable and dangerous activities occurring on the farm while growing up? Now that we're older and wiser we shake our heads at ourselves, and won't even let of our kids think about trying the same stuns on the farm. Of coarse it was different times, but that didn't make it any less dangerous. It only takes a second for things to go terribly wrong.

This is just very tragic to the families and leave it at that and don't turn it into some foreseeable inconvenience for yourself.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.