• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agenda 21

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agenda 21

https://youtu.be/EGA18p_XerE

Proof of old theory "GI =GO".

Comment

Rosa Koire's book is an excellent and enlightening read on the subversive UN plan. Note that I did not say "enjoyable".

20 years ago, the social disruptions of today seemed unthinkable. But when one knows the intent of the unrest, it all fits together in an extremely disturbing pattern.

It's all in the Agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
        Rosa Koire's book is an excellent and enlightening read on the subversive UN plan. Note that I did not say "enjoyable".

20 years ago, the social disruptions of today seemed unthinkable. But when one knows the intent of the unrest, it all fits together in an extremely disturbing pattern.

It's all in the Agenda.
        The timeline for their agenda fascinates me; surprised they set their end date at 2050, but technology has accelerated their communication capabilities to rally their hired grunts to download havoc on selected areas of the world. Particularly targeting the USA in 2020 in order to weaken it with racial, pandemic & economic problems. Their key attacks will concentrate on the USA because it is the bastion of free speech and freedom for individual, in the entire world.

I note you have down your homework, burnt. Fastidiously. Good for you. Because only those who “see” and understand the big picture can Poland hot to destroy this plot; with wide-view responses, as well as defenses. Pars.

Comment

As landowners , agenda 21 or 2030 or whatever they change it to , like global warming lol , we best be very very alert to this agenda ....

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
            The timeline for their agenda fascinates me; surprised they set their end date at 2050, but technology has accelerated their communication capabilities to rally their hired grunts to download havoc on selected areas of the world. Particularly targeting the USA in 2020 in order to weaken it with racial, pandemic & economic problems. Their key attacks will concentrate on the USA because it is the bastion of free speech and freedom for individual, in the entire world.

I note you have down your homework, burnt. Fastidiously. Good for you. Because only those who “see” and understand the big picture can Poland hot to destroy this plot; with wide-view responses, as well as defenses. Pars.
            Excellent post and yes burnt is right on track totally

Comment

“Your earnings are yours until the government decides which portion of it isn’t. Your home is yours until they say it’s not and expropriate it. Today the government is saying our firearms, which on all accounts are ours, now aren’t.”

Next land usage, then land ownership itself.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                “Your earnings are yours until the government decides which portion of it isn’t. Your home is yours until they say it’s not and expropriate it. Today the government is saying our firearms, which on all accounts are ours, now aren’t.”

Exactly, and there are many who are getting snowed big time about a lot of current issues

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post

This is a case where, even 20 years from now, I would dearly love to be proven wrong.

What deeply disturbs me is those deniers who say - aw you weirdos, it's all a conspiracy theory, tinfoil hat stuff.

They are in the majority, holding places in government, in planning departments at every level, in administration, in advisory positions, or flitting about chat rooms.

What is the definition of useful idiots?

They are the ones who soak up the theoretical climate hysteria bull shit which an inceasing number of environmentalists are eschewing, or the dog-whistle of identity politics, but refuse to look up the U.N. agendas and read for themselves what the globalists have PUT IN WRITING. for any and all to read.

For any of those who would actually be open to learning what the U.N. has planned and is implementing, look up Habitat 1, 2, and 3, all available online. Habitat 1 will be a photo transcript of the original type-written notes, since computerized docs were unknown in 1974. That's when the 1st U.N. Habitat conference that birthed the doc was held in Vancouver.

The U.N. Agenda 21 and 2030, Agenda for a Sustainable Future, are easily searched online.

What is terrifying is the complete absence of any knowledge of the U.N. schemes by people in local government. They respond with a blank stare when asked if they know of the Agendas.

What are useful idiots?

So when our lands and property rights group has tried for years to enlighten them, we are dismissed as radical, misguided conspiracy theorists. What we present is dismissed as 'misinformation".

Lenin would be so proud.

One thing for certain - no one around here ever says that I haven't tried. It is so frustrating, like watching the train coming and the partying fools won't get off the track.
                  Last edited by burnt; Jul 2, 2020, 11:11. Reason: spelling

Comment

And it's not like there aren't already historical precedents of what happens every time this has been attempted...

But, if their stated goal is population reduction, then perhaps they look back on the previous attempts as being spectacular successes?

Comment

70% taxation is the goal.

Comment

We already have these unelected bodies reaching into our lives. EU wont buy canola unless you verify sustainable land proctices. Right now its a bogus form you fill out but how long before its an on farm inspection, or a tissue or soil sample, or satellite or your carbon footprint or maybe even those jerkoffs from Farmers Edge selling your data.

About 10 yrs ago I had a canola rep forceable verify I seeded their product. Cant remember the company but this was clearfield canola at the time. This guy hounded me by phone the entire summer until I caught him in my field.

Comment

Agenda 21

Seems like Liberals who have no problem with rail blockades or Democrats who alow those protestors to rule really are sleeping and are a part of this. Sure every group of people has radicals but they need to be called out and dealt with not just *****foot around like everything is okay it just gets out of hand

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...
                          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.