• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rail blockades

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rail blockades

Do we know what deal was made with the hereditary chiefs ?

Originally posted by GOODRUM View Post
    Do we know what deal was made with the hereditary chiefs ?
    💰💰💰💰💰, just a WAG 🙄

Comment

How much ?

Comment

$ 240 million was paid to them. About 95 % of what farmers were offered for an aid package !

Always nice to see how the farmers are appreciated out here!

Comment

How much ?
          I have no idea , like I said just a wild assed guess . Nobody will know for sure but those 1/2 dozen hereditary chiefs and about two politians from Ottawa. The truth will never come out .
          Be buried like a lot of things

Comment

The media sure doesn’t do its job, we hear more about pancake syrup than core economics.
            I wish someone would list all the wrong doings we have been dealt . List them and get them exposed to the media, I would hope if we could at least present them to the bleeding hearts as even they couldn’t deny how ignored we are.
            There is too many important issues being ignored.

Comment

I d like someone to list all the money that’s goes to the First Nations in a year and then also list all the ad hoc additions. Even though ad hoc additions are bad bad bad for farmers.

Comment

The media sure doesn’t do its job, we hear more about pancake syrup than core economics.
                I wish someone would list all the wrong doings we have been dealt . List them and get them exposed to the media, I would hope if we could at least present them to the bleeding hearts as even they couldn’t deny how ignored we are.
                There is too many important issues being ignored.
                The media is doing exactly what the Liberals paid them to do with that $600 mil
                Carry the narrative..... that’s why they only show 1/2 of nearly every story , the half the liberals paid them to portray

Comment

We need some representation, time for existing groups to step up and do something or at least have the balls to say how it is.
                  Maybe we should defund these pansy organizations .
                  Just remembered the agrinvest survey, anyone with less than a $100 don’t count. FFS this is BS
                  What’s the unifor guy doing now? I don’t like him but he got peoples attention,
                  If we sit back and let it happen we shouldn’t be complaining.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...
                  X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                  You agree to our and by clicking I agree.