• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US election on news here

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US election on news here

Interesting commentary this morning.

Suggesting Biden basically just has to “not stuff up and almost do nothing” and he will win in a landslide.

World will be a different place if he gets in.

Bette or worse is the big question.

Who knows.

Honestly didn’t expect world wide protests as has happened overnight.

Meanwhile we just keep farming

Definitely not the feeling over here. Touchy Creepy Biden going down in flames. Needs to announce woman VP to try and save campaign. Liberal millenials are pissed about Dems treatment of Bernie so they won't vote. Trump by landslide. His tough talk on China is big boost amongst working class. Hardcore Democrats have realized impeachment was the worst thing they ever did. Trump is now invincible and can do or say whatever he wants. Nancy, Chuck and Joe never get any airtime anymore.

Comment

Yeah the Bernie factor forgot about that.

Just chewing the fat, I’m right leaning you all know that.

Comment

I got Trump decisively. Unless he screws up the race issue. “When the looting starts, the shooting starts”, is like a holdover KKK thing to say.

Biden just looks like a tired sleepy guy. He has “Me Too Movement” crap in his past.

Who knows what will happen. All those protestors aren’t social distancing much. Maybe by fall there will be fewer voters.

Comment

My American friends just across the border don’t trust the Dems at all. They think they’re just doing George Soros’ bidding and are all crooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
            My American friends just across the border don’t trust the Dems at all. They think they’re just doing George Soros’ bidding and are all crooked.

No, really? I would never have guessed it!

Here they had me thinking that they really cared about the class down there below them...

Comment

Trump has declared Antifa a domestic terrorist group. Democrats support this group even though they instigate looting chaos which leads to destruction and deaths.
              Biden has allegations sexually abusing women and has trouble answering questions like he has dementia.

In Canada Trudeau has booked the entire summer off and doesn’t go back to work in the House of Commons until September 11th.....talk about lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                I got Trump decisively. Unless he screws up the race issue. “When the looting starts, the shooting starts”, is like a holdover KKK thing to say.
                Does Trump regret his "shithole countries" comment. What goes around comes around.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                  Trump has declared Antifa a domestic terrorist group. Democrats support this group even though they instigate looting chaos which leads to destruction and deaths.
                  Biden has allegations sexually abusing women and has trouble answering questions like he has dementia.

In Canada Trudeau has booked the entire summer off and doesn’t go back to work in the House of Commons until September 11th.....talk about lazy.
                  9-11, oh the irony.

Comment

Biden needs correct running mate I guess

Comment

Biden needs to be put in old folks home. Hard to believe these are the best candidates the Americans could find. Then again look at the donkey running ours.

Comment

A bit of a slam on the hard working donkeys in the world, mining, farming, general freight haulers, and people transportation.

They are nation builders as opposed to . . . . . . . the nation destroyer.

But yes I agree.

Comment

A retarted person and a demented one. Wow what happenned to that country is exactly what’s coming here. This is what happens when 2 political parties dictate who can run as candidates not only for president prime minister and regions.
                          Do you feel you have a say in who or what your party stands for in Canada? There is no Conservative party really. One is trying to lie that they are enough to get the right but is giving away everything as fast as the wackos on the far left.
                          I ve never been so afraid of world politics as now. Because I never would have guessed war would be most likely next door. Throw in the election results and the retard will tell his brainwashed disciples to do what?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                            A retarted person and a demented one. Wow what happenned to that country is exactly what’s coming here. This is what happens when 2 political parties dictate who can run as candidates not only for president prime minister and regions.
                            Do you feel you have a say in who or what your party stands for in Canada? There is no Conservative party really. One is trying to lie that they are enough to get the right but is giving away everything as fast as the wackos on the far left.
                            I ve never been so afraid of world politics as now. Because I never would have guessed war would be most likely next door. Throw in the election results and the retard will tell his brainwashed disciples to do what?
                            What? You have a problem with a "Conservative" candidate that does this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	o'toole.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	769762

How will the current events affect Leslyn Lewis' chances?

Comment

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/ https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/

Trumps approval rating is falling fast.

Lots of polls to look at. The one that counts is still in November. But the combination of Covid 19, a recession, mass unemployment, and Trump favoring racism, Biden should easily win.

When the neo Nazis marched in Charlottesville Trump said "their were good people in the marchers"!

When anti lockdown protesters brandishing guns protested in several states, Trump urged them on.

The US needs leadership. Someone who will bring people together. Trump is not that person.

Canada has racism and bad cops too. And if you happen to be a minority, brown or black the cops and the legal system is stacked against you.

What happened to Colton Boushie is a good example. Flawed investigation, mistreatment of the family, flawed jury selection, and justice was not delivered.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.