• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wind , nozzles

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wind , nozzles

Just out running the sprayer by Meota
    Winds a bit gusty
    What tips seem to work best in gusty winds ?

Liquid Fertilizer tips I mean.
    I use the tri stream
    The Needahm liquid bar looks interesting, but never seen one work up close

Comment

Fire hose

Comment

https://www.pentair.com/en/products/spray-nozzles/agricultural-spray-nozzles/esi.html

I use the 15. Can turn the lowest spray pressure to 13psi. And still do a good job. Keep booms low. If it gets blown by the wind alittle I shut down. Flush the booms out with water before folding them in

Comment

Been doing N streaming for 10 years, was just curious thx . Always just used the tri streams
          Yes rinse sprayer off lol .... standard practice with liquid fert .

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
            https://www.pentair.com/en/products/spray-nozzles/agricultural-spray-nozzles/esi.html

I use the 15. Can turn the lowest spray pressure to 13psi. And still do a good job. Keep booms low. If it gets blown by the wind alittle I shut down. Flush the booms out with water before folding them in
            I can go about 10 mph into the wind and 18 with the wind . Not ideal but it works

Comment

Getting past the point of any thoughts of top dressing here.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                Getting past the point of any thoughts of top dressing here.
                Ya been there the past few years
                This was just a field of corn and a field of canola that had no N applied before or at seeding N

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.