• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proud as punch caution violence

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proud as punch caution violence

Basically did it herself cavalry came at last minute.

Small in stature but fearless Jack Russells

Click image for larger version

Name:	B38BBEAE-472E-4F38-B689-CE5D8C80E196.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	779387

Was that a dingo she took down? Kinda hard to tell. Our house dog has some terrier in him. Once they get something in their grip ... game over.

Comment

Not to offend, but I won't have a house dog. And I don't live in a climate that is kind to a Jack Russell Terrier to be outside in the winter, but otherwise I think I would have one in a heartbeat. But I do like the Blue Heeler breed.
      Last edited by farmaholic; May 31, 2020, 07:49.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Not to offend, but I won't have a house dog. And I don't live in a climate that is kind to a Jack Russell Terrier to be outside in the winter, but otherwise I think I would have one in a heartbeat. But I do like the Blue Heeler breed.
        No offense taken. We got him when the kids were little. Had alot of enjoyment. He's 13 years old and his time is coming to an end. Probably won't be replaced.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	CEFDA9B7-F0B1-4E75-BB3B-0DFD96A5F191.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	769757

The tribe the wife breeds them.
          Odd one out is kelpie jack Russell cross

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
            [ATTACH]6125[/ATTACH]

The tribe the wife breeds them.
            Odd one out is kelpie jack Russell cross
            Good to see she is teaching them to drive at such a young age, they are obviously sitting in the driver side of the vehicle, picture taken from passenger side, so what other explanation could there be?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.