• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another question

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another question

Getting spoon fed USA riots such is media and news nowadays.

Terrible situation for all.

Could you ever see such a situation evolving in Canada, you guys seems a bit above this stuff.

But yes I say strikes etc earlier in year but nothing l8ke this. And you have union issues at moment.

What are they going to achieve bit l8kevyellow vest in France dunno if they did anything to help other than 10 minutes of fame.

We should be glad we live in rural municipalities

And ya know is the rioting really gonna help or hinder mr George Floyd even undermine whole legal process and opinion could turn on a dime.

Comment

With the natives yes, been for years but they have the rights, expect to be bashed on this but I will live.

Comment

Had riots in Vancouver over hockey so I’m sure they could devolve from other situations.

What’s the stuff going on in Toronto right now, about the woman who fell off her balcony? Peaceful protests because the family is alleging the cops may have pushed her? I can’t conceivably think of a reason why any police officer would respond to a call just to arrive and push the person off a balcony but maybe my mind just doesn’t work that way. Seems like a load of hogwash to me though. Hopefully it doesn’t ignite because of the current temperature in the States.

Comment

The woman thing news says she was jumping balconies.

Comment

Sure seems like the police are above the law and licensed to kill,we have acert to white wash all wrong doings by the police. And there are a- holes in all walks of life but police seem to stick real tight together,if they fu-ckup to bad they get quietly transfered to different detachment.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
              And ya know is the rioting really gonna help or hinder mr George Floyd even undermine whole legal process and opinion could turn on a dime.
              Way past Floyd now.

Non of these are showing any signs of peacefully protesting.

20 million unemployed and locked down for months. What could go wrong? Aren't we all in this together?

Thousands of people head down to see what goes on, mix in a few seasoned anarchists to start the destruction and a good time was had by all. Better than sitting at home playing video games and smoking dope alone on Saturday nite.

Should have had stocks in a pepper spray maker. They will be going full out as this won't be over anytime soon.

Comment

Not to say what happened to George was right at all but most cops I talk to are sick of dealing with the same shit everyday with no backing from the powers that be. They just wanna see the laws of the land protect the good hard working people and the deadbeats pay the price for their transgressions. However it’s the same repetitive behaviour of some that drive them to the actions we see. Unfortunately a zebra don’t change its stripes and becomes very hard for the lifer criminal to break his/hers habit. Might also have something to do with the company they keep as well.

Comment

Too many cops-too many unions protecting them.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...
                  X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                  You agree to our and by clicking I agree.