• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do all the Chinese i know already know the outcome of Huawei and Meng.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do all the Chinese i know already know the outcome of Huawei and Meng.

Did Trudeau and the Liberals make a deal with the Devil? The results are out this week for the trial of Meng.

How come the people i know in China and Canadians of Chinese ancestry already know that the deal is done.

A prime example I Got a call yesterday and the first thing out of there mouth was good news Canola sales will be back and Meng will be let go. Its time to get happy and start buying again.

Will we be the only country in the world with Haweiwi 5G network or are the Chinese so far into the Canadian political system already that we are under there control.

Has skippy created a new world order in Canada with borrowed Chinese money and sold us out?

He just bought the Stupid NDP and Green and voted that special committee that he controls will be the new parliament till October.

Is this not a Dictatorship.

How deep does the Chinese influence go?

They own lots of Farmland it has been bought and we all know the owners don't live in Canada.

Mines and companies have been bought and they are controlled or owned by them.

Houses sit empty in Vancouver and Toronto who are owned by outside interest.

So has Canada just laid down and gave up and we will be like HongKong eventually one day.

I will be shot for posting these things or trained to love the new system in Camps.

Maybe its time to just say **** it and give up control take $2000 a month from Trudeau and drink beer fish and eat Bats.

Who else thinks Canada has sold out to the Chinese?

PS I LOVE JUSTIN TRUDEAU. I AM VOTING LIBERAL HAHAHA getting ready for my time in the special retraining Camps.

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    Did Trudeau and the Liberals make a deal with the Devil? The results are out this week for the trial of Meng.

How come the people i know in China and Canadians of Chinese ancestry already know that the deal is done.

A prime example I Got a call yesterday and the first thing out of there mouth was good news Canola sales will be back and Meng will be let go. Its time to get happy and start buying again.

Will we be the only country in the world with Haweiwi 5G network or are the Chinese so far into the Canadian political system already that we are under there control.

Has skippy created a new world order in Canada with borrowed Chinese money and sold us out?

He just bought the Stupid NDP and Green and voted that special committee that he controls will be the new parliament till October.

Is this not a Dictatorship.

How deep does the Chinese influence go?

They own lots of Farmland it has been bought and we all know the owners don't live in Canada.

Mines and companies have been bought and they are controlled or owned by them.

Houses sit empty in Vancouver and Toronto who are owned by outside interest.

So has Canada just laid down and gave up and we will be like HongKong eventually one day.

I will be shot for posting these things or trained to love the new system in Camps.

Maybe its time to just say **** it and give up control take $2000 a month from Trudeau and drink beer fish and eat Bats.

Who else thinks Canada has sold out to the Chinese?

PS I LOVE JUSTIN TRUDEAU. I AM VOTING LIBERAL HAHAHA getting ready for my time in the special retraining Camps.

You mean you actually have to ask these questions?

Okay, I'll assume you are going full rhetorical.

The Emperor has no clothes but at least he has nice hair.

We. Are. Screwed.

Trading Tip of the day: Learn mandarin.

Comment

Yes, the French language was useless to learn, All kids should be taught Manderine in Highschool because that's where we are going. It's so easy to see.

Comment

We are fooked.....when it is time to pay all of this money back I hope I can permanently hide in Mexico.

Comment

Trudeau must be hiding something since him and Singh shut down parliament until September 11th.

Comment

I'm sure age affects perspective on this situation.
            Maybe he'll be a genius when the IMF forgives all the COVID debt Lol.
            But this particular looking at retirement, middle age fart, is looking at ploughing as much into the US as is practical.

Comment

Sf 3 , how do you know all this stuff.
              First , you were upset we grabbed
              Her for the US.
              Now you are upset Trudeau is too
              Close to China.
              You wanted any deal to get our
              Exports back.
              Now you want nothing to do with China.
              At some point , you have to pick
              A side.
              Not saying I trust China for anything.
              But when we get to hostage taking for
              The US.
              Things are not right there either.
              Esp. When Trump as much as admitted
              She was a pawn in a trade deal.
              . I do not know if 5g is a just a way to
              Steal tech. But considering the covid
              Response results # of deaths China vs US
              Maybe the tech is better in China already.

Comment

Sovereignty means shit to an entire culture that has never defended it. And talks of a UN post nation state world.
                All the Trudeaus and their kind.

Comment

I’m just saying let’s see this week if they are correct and if they are maybe Canadians should start waking up to the new reality. We are owned by China.

Comment

Where it gets scary is the military bases China includes in the deals they negotiate. Search Sri Lanka China. 4 years ago I was talking with an ex Goldman employee that tipped me off on this. Every deal China is involved is, has a strategic military aspect to it. There's rumblings China is looking at the arctic due to the massive ng, this fits with the recent drilling permit they were issued offshore. They can't be trusted, their actions in Hong Kong and Taiwan prove it.

Comment

If Canada just let's her walk we will feel the wrath of Trump...not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post
                        Doesnt matter if it will be the wrath of Trump....but there is no doubt the americans of any stripe will not be happy...

And to irritate our trading partner and big brother to south sounds like a recipe for disaster in this country...

Who would you rather have at your doorstep.....China or USA?????

People here can shit on trump or the americans all they like....try doing it in China or under China's control .

Some people don't understand the value of free speech in Canada and an open border between our countries.

As a farmer I don't see a bunch of americans buying up farmland here...actually the opposite ...there is a move for canadian farmers to go south...

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post
                          This all boils down to who Canada is with, the commies or the capitalists. Who wields the biggest stick to club us to death like the retarded baby seals we are?

Comment

Not sure what all the noise is about coming from Sk3,( bad hair day)the USA who is Canada's ally and biggest trading partner asked Canada to detain her.

"Under the terms of the extradition treaty, the U.S. could request Meng's arrest in Canada if she was wanted in connection with conduct considered criminal in both Canada and the United States, and if the offence carries a jail sentence of a year or more. Once that threshold is met, the treaty compels Canada to act."

Sk3 you can't stop praising the USA every chance you get but when Canada acts on their behalf you run Canada to the ground. The court will decide Meng Wanzhou faith that's the way it works, the Canadian government did their part according to the extradition treat they have with the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                              Not sure what all the noise is about coming from Sk3,( bad hair day)the USA who is Canada's ally and biggest trading partner asked Canada to detain her.

"Under the terms of the extradition treaty, the U.S. could request Meng's arrest in Canada if she was wanted in connection with conduct considered criminal in both Canada and the United States, and if the offence carries a jail sentence of a year or more. Once that threshold is met, the treaty compels Canada to act."

Sk3 you can't stop praising the USA every chance you get but when Canada acts on their behalf you run Canada to the ground. The court will decide Meng Wanzhou faith that's the way it works, the Canadian government did their part according to the extradition treat they have with the USA.
                              The Canadian government/ the retard Trudeau knew in advance of this arrest....that plane should have landed in the states if he gave a shit about Canada...all that was needed was someone to get sick and make the plane land in Seattle.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.