• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speak dryly guys!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speak dryly guys!

Google, “moistly”

What a guy...

Shades of "drink box water bottle sorta things."

Comment

Christ all mighty
      I just watched Kenney’s address then moistly, right after
      I’m gonna have a drink now

Comment

For the love of Christ stay quarantined. Like a junior high kid “acting” as Prime Minister.

Comment

If you shoved his brain up a gnats arse it would rattle around like peas in a boxcar!

We are not only a ship without a rudder , we are also taking on a lot of water.

Comment

An old quote modified a bit....

""""There isn't enough room on the head of a pin for what politicians don't know....but there is room for what they do know"""""

Comment

Good grief...He does not even understand words.
              I cannot watch anything with him speaking. I get so enraged its crazy.
              We have a jester leasing this country.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
                Good grief...He does not even understand words.
                I cannot watch anything with him speaking. I get so enraged its crazy.
                We have a jester leasing this country.
                As ridiculous as this sounds, I can hardly look at him. Probably as a result of my lack of respect for that child and my callous comments toward him....maybe it's my guilt.

Comment

What really pisses me off is everything is translated as I watch it and they have to do it in both official languages....

No wonder nothing gets done. ...phuck sakes the media has millions handed to them and they can't listen to the one time with translation. ...

Comment

Who's really pulling his strings I wonder??

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                      Who's really pulling his strings I wonder??
                      Unfortunately, the very same corrupt organization behind his string pullers, is about to get their funding cut off by their main benefactor, which will no doubt result in Canada trying to make up the shortfall to keep all the useless corrupt bureaucrats in their glass tower jobs.
                      Trump threatens to cut off funding to WHO for their negligent ( fraudulent) handling of the Chinese Coronovirus:

https://globalnews.ca/news/6791403/trump-who-funding-coronavirus/ https://globalnews.ca/news/6791403/trump-who-funding-coronavirus/

Cutting off all funding to the anti american UN is only a matter of time. Meanwhile, we get deeper in bed with them.

Comment

and we legalized recreational marijuana ?
                        i say the proof is in the pudding , when people argue that young peoples brains are not damaged when in development

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                          As ridiculous as this sounds, I can hardly look at him. Probably as a result of my lack of respect for that child and my callous comments toward him....maybe it's my guilt.
                          I can guarantee that you are not alone in that department.

The best I heard was from a dyed-in-the-wool, 85-year-old Liberal voter who proclaimed that as soon as Jr. sock puppet comes on TV he switches channels.

Comment

What a F&@$n retard. He doesn’t even realize how f’n stupid he sounds .
                            How that guy is leading anything is amazing to me

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/conwayk/videos/10163326529500313/

Just sayin , a lot of people fed up with JT

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...