• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade Agreements

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade Agreements

Some doubts expressed that Canada US Mexico trade agreement will be implemented as agreed in view of corona virus and thickening of borders, both inside and outside countries.
    See some comment that it is natural or okay for leaders to support mercantilist approach to protect their own people.
    Past seventy years with world trade organization and freer trade has seen unprecedented prosperity for majority of world’s people along with avoiding major war.
    America First, Brexit and support for our own supply management are steps backward.

Getting rid of the stifling bureaucracy of the EU is hardly a step backward nor is placing a tariff on Chinese goods given that China has no plans on liberalizing their own domestic market a step backward. I would do the same if I was the president or PM. I agree that supply management is completely out of step with today's reality.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.