• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premiers vs Prime Minister

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Premiers vs Prime Minister

Just thinking about comments in the other threads. I agree with most on here that Trudeau and the Feds have done a poor job, of pretty much everything. The way Trudeau talks makes him sound like he is reading a story book to children more than actually giving a shit about his country and people. Just dont see the sincerity.

The premiers as a group have done a lot better job of looking out for there people, all of them but 3 stand out to me. I'm from AB and do think Jason Kenney is a bit too focused on oil, but you can tell by watching him he is tired and has been working hard. I really believe he cares and is doing what he can. Seems genuine. I know lots critisize the cuts he has made but he doesn't really have great alternative options and somebody has to choose. (Kinda disappointed in Rachel Notley chirping against every decision they make when she doesn't have to make the tough choices. Maybe isn't the time for playing politics when the province is falling apart)

Doug Ford cares about the little guy, the average jo. He is just a regular guy, not perfect but not some arrogant ass that has been spoon fed. Same thing, he takes a lot of shit for making cuts but money has to come from somewhere. Just nice to hear somebody say it like it is instead of some bullshit political answer. I'm sure his truck mask pickup was a planned pr stunt, but you could actually see him doing something hands on like that compared to most politicians.

I gotta say the one I like the best is Francois Legault. I think he is a very smart man. Granted he aggravates us westerners pushing issues for Quebec, but that's his job. He's looking out for his people and what they want. Has been very professional and on top of the pandemic issue and again says his message very Frank to the people. Give them hell and told them to respect the new rules.

Fully agree. Im more confident in Scott Moe and the sask party getting us the info and resources needed over the loser Liberals. Who I wish were doing nothing, but are actually doing far less than that. Every breath JT takes makes me sick to my stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylate View Post
      Fully agree. Im more confident in Scott Moe and the sask party getting us the info and resources needed over the loser Liberals. Who I wish were doing nothing, but are actually doing far less than that. Every breath JT takes makes me sick to my stomach.
      Seriously???
      We have a chief medical health officer Acting as a Public Relations man for the sask Party to keep us in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
        Seriously???
        We have a chief medical health officer Acting as a Public Relations man for the sask Party to keep us in the dark.
        Like the WHO in Jan ? Ya you may have a point about keeping things quiet too long .
        Last edited by furrowtickler; Apr 3, 2020, 08:41.

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
          Seriously???
          We need an Ndp government they have lots of practice governing with no money and no economy. Lol

These guys destroy economies with 100 buck oil they’ll never handle this.

Comment

I agree that most of the premiers have really stepped up, including Legault. Skippy's troubles are just beginning. Deep in their hearts even his most ardent supporters know that most of what comes out of his mouth is a lie. That is going to have huge implications as we are increasingly asked to make huge sacrifices "because our leaders say they are necessary". People simply won't trust the feds to make those decisions. The feds will need to have the provinces onside for credibility. I guess war powers are their other option but we don't have enough troops for that. By the time they police Toronto and Vancouver there won't be a lot left for Red Deer and Saskatoon.

The difference south of the border is that their system has always been more heavily weighted to state authority and the fact that they have a legitimate functioning military. The similarity to our situation is that even the most die hard Trumper knows that he's fundamentally a lying SOB which makes him really hard to trust in a crisis.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...