• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UN fact check ??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UN fact check ??

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/un-wants-10-global-tax-pay-new-global-shared-responsibility-program-address-coronavirus-pandemic/

This can’t be real ???
    Lots of b/s floating around , usually easy to spot but this better not be in play

Remember how I keep stating that we need to separate yesterday, and join the US?

The UN shill we have right now will be the first ( and likely the only first world country) to sign up for this, while the US will be telling the UN where to stick its tax.

Comment

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/united-nations-proposes-new-global-currency/

Now they are into currency? I thought they just provide aid and peace keeping. Bastards have their fingers everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post

Now they are into currency? I thought they just provide aid and peace keeping. Bastards have their fingers everywhere
        Dont like the UN either other than for peace keeping. But wouldn't a global currency be a good thing? One less part of the equation trying to figure out how to market grain. Would keep countries from playing the devalue game to boost exports and would also give some steadiness to all the things we buy in other currencies. I always seem to be on the wrong end of the exchange rate no matter what I'm doing.

Maybe the IMF not the UN?

Comment

UN agenda 2030 going into place on the back of this pandemic...... phuck this is not good .

And yes Trudeau will jump in head first
          Already is by continuing to increase the carbon tax in the face of an economic train wreck .
          Last edited by furrowtickler; Apr 2, 2020, 20:36.

Comment

"They", the U.N., are using this crisis to push their phucking globalism. This is becoming way bigger than the virus, we're now talking about another international tax. First Carbon taxes, now this !
            This Global Government, needs to be taken out at the knees.
            Today the World Bank(whoever the phuck they are?) are doling out 1.9 billion, where they get their money from is beyond me, maybe Canada kicks in,,, I don't know???

How big of basket case will Canada be in 5 years,,, hell even in 3 years(with handing out all this aid)???
            Canada can't afford this debt !
            Is this what Trudeau was announcing to the world when he said, "Canada is the worlds first postnational state"
            Is all this debt by design, to purposely destroy this country from within?
            To permanently cripple this country, so it will be dependant on a global government?
            So we will be controlled from outside our border?
            Liberals were freaking out when Harper went into debt 50-55 billion, now this time Trudeau is pushing up against 200 billion. This does not compute!

Comment

Just scary where this government might take us before this is done! The UN nothing but a left wing bureaucracy that does nothing for the World.

Peace keeping is a big waste of time and resources! In most conflicts there is one good side so join it and fight as hard as you can. If you don't know what side is good stay home!

Comment

Europe has tried this and it is a total disaster over there you don't get to vote the people that make the rules in. All the same currency don't work look at Greece Italy Spain Portugal those country are the Quebecs of the EU. The biggest problem the world has is the leftist media, they are all globalists and they have no interest of asking tough question like the ones we have in Canada bought and paid for by the liberals, and if somebody has a different opinion the call them racist or redneck or Nazi.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post

That’s from 2009 ?

Comment

If the feds try to put another tax on that will be more fuel for separatist especially a global tax.

Comment

https://unwatch.org/china-joins-u-n-human-rights-panel-will-help-pick-experts-on-free-speech-health-arbitrary-detention/ https://unwatch.org/china-joins-u-n-human-rights-panel-will-help-pick-experts-on-free-speech-health-arbitrary-detention/

China joins UN human rights panel.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                        Dont like the UN either other than for peace keeping. But wouldn't a global currency be a good thing? One less part of the equation trying to figure out how to market grain. Would keep countries from playing the devalue game to boost exports and would also give some steadiness to all the things we buy in other currencies. I always seem to be on the wrong end of the exchange rate no matter what I'm doing.

The Euro is the best example of the one world currency and it has been a flop. It would only work with a 1 world government as well. We can't even agree to how things should be governed in Canada, let alone imagine the issues with a 1 world government or even a single government for all the Euro zone countries.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post

Search Armstrong Economics Blog for posts about the disaster that has been the Euro currency. He explains very effectively,why it has been a disaster to have countries with completely different economies and problems all trying to pay their debts etc in a common currency. Just look at the problems Canada has when the dollar is strong thanks to commodity prices, eastern manufacturing suffers, and vice versa, but central bank policy can't cater to both, so one or both has to suffer the consequences.

Doesn't mean they won't try over again though.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...