• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone needs to watch this - for your own safety

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone needs to watch this - for your own safety

I have read these forums for years but this is my first post, this is important! I do not know how to post a live link so all I can do is share where to find the video. Youtube channel Asian Boss video titled You Need TO Listen to this Leading COVID-19 Expert from South Korea

Directly. Such a good video.

Comment

His statistics on age related mortality are in the ball park of the Italy report I mentioned a week ago.

Based on a partial data set from Italy:
      Under 30 chances of death are negligible
      30-39 extremely low
      40-49 1.5X as high as the 30-39 age group
      50-59 2.0X as high as the 40-49 age group
      60-69 4.0X as high as the 50-59 age group
      70-79 3.1X as high as the 60-69 age group
      80-89 1.5X as high as the 70-79 age group
      90+ 1.1X as high as the 80-89 age group

Comment

That is the most reasonable, factual and straight forward information i have seen since this thing started.
        Maybe we could trade some of our crew for this guy. Thank you for posting it.

Comment

Good direction for younger ones at the end.

Soap, good hygiene and disinfection practices, masks and grey matter will help the most. Think of others not just yourself

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
            Directly. Such a good video.

Must watch for everyone!!! My take Wear a Mask and avoid crowds. Virus can survive 3 to 5 days on a hard surface especially in cool weather. June July slow down pick up by November. Stay safe!

Comment

Outstanding post hrspwr. Thankyou! It is so refreshing to have a fact based interview from a credible source posted instead of the usual politicized, conspiracy drivel normally posted here. Please continue to post hrspwr.

Comment

Originally posted by hrspwr View Post
                I have read these forums for years but this is my first post, this is important! I do not know how to post a live link so all I can do is share where to find the video. Youtube channel Asian Boss video titled You Need TO Listen to this Leading COVID-19 Expert from South Korea
                Thanks for posting, and welcome to the forum.

To post a link, copy the web address (highlight it, right click your mouse and click copy, or Crtl C), click on the picture of a globe in agriville, then right click and paste, or just type Ctrl V. To get a video, do the same process, except click on the icon of the film above.

Comment

I find it discomforting and so very real that when a Doctor like this who has gone thru SARS, MERS, H1N1, familiar with death every day, says this is a really bad one - how on earth can you conclude any different.

I think for me, and i can only speak for me, it's really starting to sink in of our current predicament.

I really hope convalescent serum works, it has been tried and failed with so many other diseases, but all we have is hope at this point.

Comment

I didn't watch the whole video but generally am puzzled that the importance of avoiding exposure to the cold isn't emphasized in combating the flu . When I feel an upper respiratory infection coming on I stay inside and as warm as possible. Going outside and breathing cold air even for a short time seems to invite a relapse. My brother-in-law was telling me today that one of his great uncles had his coat lost or stolen at a dance and ended up riding home without it. He was dead in 2 days. There are many stories from the past where getting a bad chill turned deadly. George Washington died after a cold ride when not feeling well. Maybe this isn't relevant now where most people spend most of their lives indoors but some of us should keep it in mind IMO.

Comment

Nice to hear it from someone smart. Not the Fox News and CNN assholes. Or worse the morons in Ottawa and Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by Happytrails View Post
                        I didn't watch the whole video but generally am puzzled that the importance of avoiding exposure to the cold isn't emphasized in combating the flu . When I feel an upper respiratory infection coming on I stay inside and as warm as possible. Going outside and breathing cold air even for a short time seems to invite a relapse. My brother-in-law was telling me today that one of his great uncles had his coat lost or stolen at a dance and ended up riding home without it. He was dead in 2 days. There are many stories from the past where getting a bad chill turned deadly. George Washington died after a cold ride when not feeling well. Maybe this isn't relevant now where most people spend most of their lives indoors but some of us should keep it in mind IMO.
                        Agree and always said so, COLD is death, WARM is life, Climate change for warmer is GREAT! The others wanting COLDER are dead wrong again!

Comment

Good but it’s rampant in parts of oz that have recently 40c

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                            Good but it’s rampant in parts of oz that have recently 40c
                            That has me quite concerned. We have been tentatively assured that it will get better as cold and flu season ends, but Australia's example is not reassuring.

Comment

Well now I'm torn. Who should I believe the WHO and a drama queen or a doctor thats been dealing with it for 30 years.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.