• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O’ Canada .... in ruins by the Trudeau mob..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O’ Canada .... in ruins by the Trudeau mob..

https://buffalodeclaration.com/the-buffalo-declaration

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    https://buffalodeclaration.com/the-buffalo-declaration
    I didn't see a deadline date anywhere. Doesn't mean shit without a concrete date on it.

After Kenney's bullshit and no referendum date set, I am lacking faith in those politicians talking independence. Ball is in Rempel-Garner's court now.

Comment

Just noise without a leader that will captivate an audience for longer than 10 seconds and be able to get a soundbite longer than 20 in the media.

All well and good but i don't think Garner wants to give up her wine tasting on CTVs power play before major holidays....

Here is the path forward...

1. Find a leader that will champion the cause....
      2. Make noise to the point the buffoon in Ottawa will talk
      3. Have politicians and people that willl follow willing to give up their entitlements
      4. Define the new borders
      5. Make the rest of Canada understand why...

I think the better way would be to just sell Alberta and Saskatchewan to the USA...and the money stays in the jurisdictions of the provinces...give a little to pay any debt to the rest of Canada...if there is any...

There may be more needed but in order to get traction ...you need a leader to stick it out...articulate and smart....
      Last edited by bucket; Feb 21, 2020, 06:29.

Comment

I also think canada is dead.

I have been talking to lots from Ontario and maritimes and Quebec. Typically Florida is a destination for these people.

Funny a lot don’t like Trudeau but some are really not sure why we are so pissed out west.

I tell them we are ready to leave and not a fake leave like blood sucking Quebec. They get a deer in the headlight look.

Till pensions end and jobs are lost out east and they feel pain big pain nothing will change.
        Last edited by SASKFARMER; Feb 21, 2020, 08:02.

Comment

We have to have some economic partnership with the US, we cant go it alone unless MB is in and we have ocean access. BC and Que will be dead zones for our resources passing through them. Our exports may not get through there either and will all be going to Trumpland for handling.

Some article in the paper said if Ab joined the US we would have clout. It would be come a rich swing state like Iowa or Florida that would be fought over. Thats a way better deal than we have now.

Comment

Make Alberta Great....... and leave the Commies behind wondering what all the complaining was about- duh.

Comment

They are told a different history I believe. The colonial mindset interesting theory.
              How many votes would a leader get from riding the locomotive across the country?
              Nonstop.
              Photo op on a Cat clearing site for a new project.
              Maybe wave a flag.
              Oh sorry, only those evil Americans do that lol.
              But they all identify as Americans.
              And have equal regional representation.

Two things. Continue being a Laurentian colony. Or No.
              Former likely.

Comment

The declartion is fine but I am hearing the AB firewall is a slam dunk idea. It solves ever problem we have without outright seperation.

Should Ab and Sk withdraw from the CPP and create their own plans, CPP premiums would drop by 7% in the province and then its possible to lower provincial tax rates and pull a lot of people down a bracket which would then starve equalization to Quebec.

Probably a sales tax is another remedy to get govt revenue without personal taxation and then starve Quebec more.

Comment

I'm reminded of a thought I had years ago. Canada as America's northern Mexico.
                  We are reaping what Pierre sowed.
                  Figuratively and literally. He was the beginning of the end for Canada.
                  Interesting brief exercise in total opposites and their outcome.
                  Compare the life and works of Pierre to almost any 'great leader'.

No longer necessary to debate the possible outcomes of mosaic v melting pot culturally. Experiment complete.

I think the statement regarding colonial mindset about the ROC is telling.

No end in sight.
                  I'm gonna have to unplug from current affairs lol.

Comment

For what it's worth. Just had coffee with yet another young hand that's renting out his house and living at the in-laws. Looking at Texas. I told him to go.
                    Last edited by blackpowder; Feb 21, 2020, 14:44.

Comment

I'm waiting for a few weeks on backordered tool parts because of blockades.
                      Sign of economy though?
                      Service people very accommodating.
                      Happens every big slump.

Comment

Trudeau is promoter #1 for the Buffalo Declaration.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                          For what it's worth. Just had coffee with yet another young hand that's renting out his house and living at the in-laws. Looking at Texas. I told him to go.
                          My nephew is employed with a drilling tool manufacturing company in Edmonton.

Since the downturn, he is currently stationed in ....... Saudi Arabia.

That makes sense, doesn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                            My nephew is employed with a drilling tool manufacturing company in Edmonton.

Since the downturn, he is currently stationed in ....... Saudi Arabia.

That makes sense, doesn't it.
                            Did Saudi Arabia renew their “social license”?

Comment

Canada burns today. Ab on fire, OPP broke up Mohawk blockade and 3 news propped up including one on the bridge into Montreal.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.