• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday end of the week wrap up on a Thursday.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday end of the week wrap up on a Thursday.

Hey what a week to be anything else but Canadian. Are we at the beginning of the end of canada. I’m thinking it’s dismantling part two and it’s in full mode.

No wonder they want our guns.

We Canadians need to ask questions and start fighting back.

Quebec allows building projects with out sweet **** all for study and Ottawa approves. Yet Albert has to prove every thing is ok and safe.

Then a group of rednecks from Quebec and the useless NDP and green want to join Trudeau and kill the Alberta project.

I can’t believe how now we let roadblocks and marches happen ever single day and nothing is getting done.

RCMP are useless as the police chief in Regina even if he is from my home town.

I also have to ask is Trudeau insane or the biggest UN puppet out there.

I for one think canada is done.

USA politics are getting interesting as they are starting to dig up a lot of dirt on Bloomberg. It’s coming from the Democrats he’s running against so really getting interesting.

One large antique show down here on two quarters of land.

Very cool.

Off to Daytona so short report. Touring nascar.

Be safe and have a great week.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3CE66499-6337-4597-B0DF-9461DBEB3EC3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	779308

Name:	91ACC2B0-C960-4868-B9BD-B1C5C0D827D5.jpg
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	779309

Name:	A04B178A-D285-4B20-9A08-A130FA37374F.jpg
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	779310

Oh one more thing, wtf is wrong with Trudeau not meeting and discussing with Andrew. But the separatists and green and NDP get a voice. Who got more votes.

In canada we have two parties either liberal/block/NDP/Green vs Tories.

Canada vs UN.

Name:	5FD4A612-EE18-4DAB-922D-F4E2765E138C.jpg
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	769401

Name:	397E6AE3-30EA-4AF0-BD8D-DBB7A71F9E2A.jpg
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	769402

Name:	8C9647D5-4D0F-466F-A1B0-333B823EA82C.jpg
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	769403

Comment

Sadly Canada is going to be in a world of economic trouble over the coming years. Might as well let them completely block the rail lines out of the east. What the hell is going to happen to Alberta?

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
        Oh one more thing, wtf is wrong with Trudeau not meeting and discussing with Andrew.
        Well the meeting wasn't about the blockades. Clearly it was a coalition discussion whereby greens and ndp and bloc fools will support skippy while he agrees to kill TMX and Teck. Andrew couldn't be allowed in that kind of meeting.

Comment

Nothing these traitors cook up would surprise me...today DIRECTED RCMP to back off, opinion of retired RCMP on CBC. Blair denies that many times in interviews, sure sign he is LYING through his teeth.

Comment

Ponder this.
            McKay pulled yesterday's tweet after critisicm from a proffesor and issued new ones condemning both sets of protestors.
            Sad bastard. Everyone knows what happens when you can't stand for anything. So spineless as without moral.

In case you missed tweet, something like
            " it took two Albertans with a pickup to do more for our economy in minutes than Trudeau has done in four years" or something like it.
            Accused of inciting violence.

Where's our country going?

Was that proffesor standing there listening to all the passers by yelling at them to get the f off the track and get a job?? Possible scuff averted actually.
            $345M in goods stalled in minutes.
            Probably at home in minutes as res right there.
            Start sending the bill to Chuck and his trust fund saviour.

Comment

I feel sorry for the Indian bands that are behind the LNG project. The elected chiefs are being trampled on by the old goons. I think we should start protests supporting the elected chiefs. I’m in.

Comment

I can’t believe these blockades are continuing and are going to become common practice in canada.

When you have weak pathetic leadership all hell breaks out

I do agree the meeting was just that a circle jerk for the pm to gather support from the block ndp and green

Comment

Name:	D56DA16E-1638-4C31-BC94-E64E7CFBE0FD.jpg
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	769404

Didn’t get to drive today our tour went a little longer than planned. Great tour I will drive a car next year on the Daytona track 8 laps and a bit of training. Yea you can also pay to go for a rip at 175 mph with a professional.

Name:	74A23546-542B-42FD-95BF-BE8876D23559.jpg
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	769405

Comment

Some time’s you also buy stupid stuff. Used Tire off winning Click image for larger version

Name:	477CCD8E-2E2E-4A66-91E1-D12F3EA3B1F1.jpg
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	769406race car from the Daytona 500 race.

Comment

Name:	EF7BC1C8-6DEF-4BA9-8876-DC04A96761A7.jpg
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	769410

Yep I said it all along

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.