• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chem Rebates

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chem Rebates

How many guys track and make sure they get the correct rebate amount and ensure each company they deal with comes through? I kinda left it to them and felt like any rebate I get is a bonus, even though it's my money they borrowed and just gave back. Anyhow I used a different fungicide this year just because the retailer pushed the fact the rebate would make it cheaper, so I patiently waited for the cheque all winter. Never came so I called the company, evidently I wasn't "registered " for their program year. In their system, had rebates other years, had all my info yet no cheque. With a bunch of calls and emails and a new enrollment form supposedly they are gonna backdate and make it happen.

Why can't they just charge what it's worth? I hate programs, if they want to do something why not just do package deals or something less complicated. I would prefer to use the best product for the need instead of trying to make a program work anyhow.

I leave all that to my supplier.
    Obviously it must have some marketing value to the companies. But it is nearly the most distasteful issue in the chem world.
    My supplier has wised up over the years. No more bs meetings. No more sales presentations at any seminars. Haven't listened to a pitch in years.

Comment

Coop and Dekalb been just fine..

Comment

Iceman out

Comment

BASF second check has been"in the mail" for a month, they must be falling on hard times?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.