• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GFY Lorne Hadley

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GFY Lorne Hadley

Posted some seed on a sales site online and get a response from this clown saying that the variety I am selling may be protected under plant breeders rights. I never posted a variety and listed it as common seed as I am required to do.

In his response it said that I had to provide the name of the variety I am selling via email or he also provided a phone number, or else I would be subject to an investigation.

I replied that I am not allowed to disclose the variety because it is illegal for me to do so, but it isn’t a protected variety under plant breeders rights.

Then get a phone call and the guy on the other end of the line is basically interrogating me to get the variety name out of me, as well as if this seed was grown under contract.

Why don’t these F’ers screw off already. I followed all the rules, and yet they want to make a criminal out of me. Sad the way ag is going. I am a young guy by farmer standards, and I already am disgusted with the leaches in this industry. Maybe they should farm it all, if they don’t want anybody to enter the industry. But then again, there is probably a reason these people aren't farming in the first place.

He should be ashamed to say that he grew up on a farm. I know that I am ashamed that he says he did.
    Last edited by flea beetle; Jan 27, 2020, 17:20.

Originally posted by wiseguy
    Ya and I hear agstab has been sniffing around !
    Can you elaborate? I haven’t heard anything about this.

Comment

We all need to put up an add “seed for sale” and get these pricks real busy

Comment

I googled Lorne Hadley, seems to be from Biggar. No I didn’t say buggar. 😂

Comment

I am so f ing happy i am in exit mode.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            I googled Lorne Hadley, seems to be from Biggar. No I didn’t say buggar. 😂
            What a pic of him

Comment

Guy looks like a F*&^%G A$$hole. I think I am going to put some seed for sale on Kijiji.

Comment

POS Lorne is from Landis, and they can keep him. Yes, does anybody need seed.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                  I am so f ing happy i am in exit mode.
                  Me To!!!!

Comment

I see him replying to people when they are looking for seed on fb. Refers them to the seed guide. Problem is there is no interest by seed growers to grow some products and nothing is available within a reasonable distance. Another pencil pusher with no frickin clue.

Comment

How many farmers seed certified seed on every acre? If you are a beginning farmer with say 1500 acres are you suppose to go buy certified seed for every acre to start out with the first year?

Comment

Originally posted by walterm View Post
                        How many farmers seed certified seed on every acre? If you are a beginning farmer with say 1500 acres are you suppose to go buy certified seed for every acre to start out with the first year?
                        Walter

Why are you bringing facts to the discussion?

sarcasm.

Comment

Yep, the farmer is the whipping boy. Give them an inch and they will take it all.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                            Walter

Why are you bringing facts to the discussion?

sarcasm.
                            Because it has always bugged me that seed growers can turn around and sell grain that doesn't make seed spec or even left over certified seed into commercial markets but not the other way around. If they can't sell there seed at certified price and are willing to take commercial price, they should sell it as seed at a cheaper price to guys wanting it.

Comment

Originally posted by walterm View Post
                              Because it has always bugged me that seed growers can turn around and sell grain that doesn't make seed spec or even left over certified seed into commercial markets but not the other way around. If they can't sell there seed at certified price and are willing to take commercial price, they should sell it as seed at a cheaper price to guys wanting it.
                              Good explanation. ...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...