• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone explain the relationship?????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone explain the relationship?????

Between the coronavirus and oil & grain markets???

Been racking the hamster wheel in my head to find why the outbreak of a disease affects everything like oil or grain?

Still haven't figured out why arresting a computer executive affected the price of every commodity in Western Canada?

Just explain why they are interconnected...because if there is a link maybe someone could explain why fertilizer and chemical doesn't go down in price as well???

Just a few random questions.

Because the 50 people that died in China won't be eating! T.I.C.

Comment

Increasing numbers of people quarantined means less and less people going to work.

Less disposable cash means less wonton consumption.

Less chinese widget production means decreased global demand for raw products, and shipping of said products.

Longer this goes on, the more it builds on itself.

Comment

Starting to see suggestions USA farmers will get another MFC payment for 2020 year.
        Would tend to increase plantings if it becomes more likely.
        Interesting to see what happens if Pence becomes president.
        Stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
          Increasing numbers of people quarantined means less and less people going to work.

Less disposable cash means less wonton consumption.

Less chinese widget production means decreased global demand for raw products, and shipping of said products.

Longer this goes on, the more it builds on itself.
          Nutrien keeps vanscoy mine closed....did that impact world markets?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.