• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The America Jazz Loves so Much

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The America Jazz Loves so Much

This would never happen in Canada.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jan/23/new-orleans-hard-rock-hotel-body-collapse Bodies left after hotel collapse

"Three months after the partial collapse of the Hard Rock hotel construction site on the tip of New Orleans’s historic French Quarter, a macabre reminder of the tragedy that claimed three lives was visible to passersby this week.

Among the collapsed building’s twisted remains and rubble, the dangling legs of a wedged corpse were revealed to the public after a tarpaulin sheet covering the body was blown away by wind."

Originally posted by Zephyr View Post

Ahh an article from the Guardian. Can I offer you a subscription to Pravda.

Look up Picton pig farm if you think Canada is so pure.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      Ahh an article from the Guardian. Can I offer you a subscription to Pravda.

Look up Picton pig farm if you think Canada is so pure.

Facts are facts

A murderer vs. a construction project in a major city

It's called human capital.

Comment

You've got the unregulated EPA on one side and big pharma on the other. The U.S. is falling apart from within.

Comment

They can get up there to cover the guy up with a tarp but not find a way to get the body out? Can’t imagine there’ll be much left to “recover” by the time they get around to demolition............ sounds like nobody is in a hurry to do anything.

What a sad messed up story

Comment

Sad part is, it is not worth killing another to retrieve the bodies but they don’t want to implode the remaining structure with the bodies inside. Permits, court cases, it would be a shiit show.How this reflects on the US, I don’t follow.

Comment

Originally posted by RD414 View Post
              Sad part is, it is not worth killing another to retrieve the bodies but they don’t want to implode the remaining structure with the bodies inside. Permits, court cases, it would be a shiit show.How this reflects on the US, I don’t follow.
              Think it more reflects on the state of New Orleans.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr View Post

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jan/23/new-orleans-hard-rock-hotel-body-collapse Bodies left after hotel collapse

"Three months after the partial collapse of the Hard Rock hotel construction site on the tip of New Orleans’s historic French Quarter, a macabre reminder of the tragedy that claimed three lives was visible to passersby this week.

Among the collapsed building’s twisted remains and rubble, the dangling legs of a wedged corpse were revealed to the public after a tarpaulin sheet covering the body was blown away by wind."

I vote you go up in a sling and extract the body. If you die in the process, no biggie. At least your vagina will quit bleeding.

Now personally, I don't think anyone should risk their life to pull out a ****ing rotten corpse. And don't kid yourself, any corpse that puts the retrievers in danger will not be removed, until it is safe to do so, in this country. Don't believe me, talk to your local undertaker and cops.

Just had a 17 year old kid get shot in chest by his cousin, couple miles down the road, being stupid while hunting this October, cops didn't retrieve body for over 24 hours because of dangerous terrain conditions to them and coroner, just put a tarp over the body and throw some brush on top so wolves wouldn't rip corpse to shreds or birds peck eyes out.

I got a retired cop/hunter that comes down every fall and was in rotation for policing in majority of Northern Ontario reserves for over 30 years. You want to hear horror stories of how the reserves treat their dead, you should sit down with him. Basically if you die outside and no one finds you quick, the town Rez dogs will rip you to bits and cart pieces of you around the Rez.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.