• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World's worst &:&'ING straws!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World's worst &:&'ING straws!

. Just saying!

Isn’t that a plastic cup?

Comment

Thats what we had at that dive resort in honduras , with paper cups , rum would be leakin thru before it was in me lol
      Those paper straws are like having a piece of wood in your mouth
      Where are you at ?

Comment

Nice nails.

Comment

Sweden! I mean Jamaica lots of sweds here and the hate for Greta is to funny they can't stand her family

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
            . Just saying!
            Got 1 at A&W today with lunch...... It even wrecked their Teen Burger!!! Tastes like sucking slough water!!!! The end... A&W.... go suck on your own paper straws...they are awful! I threw it away after a few tries to stomach it... is like adding roadkill to your drink!

Comment

Funny how they pick on straws when almost everything is plastic. But paper straws are just Terrible ( lentil straws would be better - you could eat them when you were done drinking 😂). I am glad McDonalds still has plastic straws.

Comment

Had a drink here in southern Costa Rica other nite that had a pasta noodle straw. Worked very well

Comment

Maybe we have to think outside the box. Pasta everything. Oh, wait Greta is coming after Ag next.

Comment

Maybe just lift the drink to your mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                      Maybe we have to think outside the box. Pasta everything. Oh, wait Greta is coming after Ag next.
                      Next we will be required to use horses or donkeys... on tread mills... to generate electricity... and use electric combines and tractors!
                      We can get Gretta to look after the Donkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                        Maybe just lift the drink to your mouth?
                        But , He is relaxing lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...
                        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.