• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheat Prices Here

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheat Prices Here

Despite rise in futures dollar weaker all grades down 10 to 15$ per tonne today basis weakening.

Rain across a fair few areas changed demand a little enough for prices to come back.

Bog standard wheat 10 to 11.5 will sit at current levels I reckon $320/330 still good coin

Does your wheat use the Minneapolis HRS contract?
    Last edited by Oliver88; Jan 19, 2020, 22:18.

Comment

Wow is all I can say. Around here standard wheat like that fetches $220 per tonne and after the elevator deducts drying cost $200. Most farmers there, even factoring the drought, had a better year than I did. My yield was poor as well due to flooding. At least you don't get dust storms in a flood. Basis levels are high in this particular area due to the variable quality of the wheat. Troubles with falling number, frost damage and sprouting all being factors.

Comment

I just talked to one of the local Richardson Pioneer elevators I deal with, similar specs - #2 CW Red Spring wheat 12.2 protein $5.55/bu or $203.92/tonne, less 21 cents/bu. drying down from 15.8% moisture.

Comment

What is bog standard wheat, and where can I get some......

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...