• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I like to see

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I like to see

Brim full awaiting transport to poultry feed mill 45 kms away

Why are those single trees left on the fields. Are they not a pain to farm around. They would be long gone here.

Comment

Originally posted by AllisWD45 View Post
      Why are those single trees left on the fields. Are they not a pain to farm around. They would be long gone here.
      Along with the not so single trees. Every acre for every dollar!

Comment

Trees stone heaps icky out cops we seed around guess you get used to it.

Comment

Mallee,

Why the bin in the field with an auger underneath it instead of a larger grain cart parked or a set of grain trailers (or big single trailer) with an portable auger set up underneath? Is it a tradition thing or a tax thing or different drivers license for grain trailer or?

I assume you already have the grain trailers sitting around for seeding.

Comment

Originally posted by poorboy View Post
            Mallee,

Why the bin in the field with an auger underneath it instead of a larger grain cart parked or a set of grain trailers (or big single trailer) with an portable auger set up underneath? Is it a tradition thing or a tax thing or different drivers license for grain trailer or?

I assume you already have the grain trailers sitting around for seeding.
            Not quite sure I understand all grain goes out by local truckers 30 to 50 t a time to various destinations some 4 hours away.

Don’t own a “good” truck for doing my own carting.

At this stage looks like zero grain will be kept over except seed and sheep feed. $315 on farm for mid range wheat not gonna hold out for another 15 bucks lock the bins ain’t happening in oz this year

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...