• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Will Survive Impeachment

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Will Survive Impeachment

But will the democrats and bought-out media be silenced?

Hopefully. Dumbocraps in the US are almost more shameful than lieberals in canuckistan. Maybe they could do something useful like passing NAFTA 2

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      But will the democrats and bought-out media be silenced?
      They will be both silent in about 11 months. Trump is about to get a huge mandate, 400 colleges, house, senate and all the courts. Wont be anything standing in his way. Skippy will just be a bug on the US windshield.

Whats more interesting is the dems sacrificed Biden because he will be called to testify. They will have to rerun Hillary again. and Trump gets to destroy her a 2nd time.
      Last edited by jazz; Dec 10, 2019, 14:24.

Comment

What about bloomberg ....is he a contender?????

Comment

Talking to friends in the USA Bloomberg isn't liked and won't have a chance. For some reason, most Americans don't like him.

The impeachment will go to the next round and will be voted down.

All this whole thing did was show the Americans how crooked the Liberals actually are. The election next fall will be Trump 2020.

Comment

Trump had another Keep America Great rally in Pennsylvania last night. He continuously packs 15,000 - 20,000 hockey attendance arenas.

He has lots of momentum in swing states heading into 2020 and the Democrat contenders keep getting crazier.

Comment

Well our man could get 15-20 sheeple to come to an arena too ! Well at least a dozen

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                Well our man could get 15-20 sheeple to come to an arena too ! Well at least a dozen
                I wouldn't walk across the street to see most of our politicians. People drive 6+ hrs and wait outside in the rain to see Trump.

If I was the democrats I would be trying every shady tactic too because Trump is absolutely going to crush it next yr. Pelosi will be doing denture commercials.

Comment

I don't like the amount of time the canadian news cycles concentrate on Trump....but what are the democrats offering up for Americans that would want them to vote Trump out?

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                    ....but what are the democrats offering up for Americans that would want them to vote Trump out?
                    I hear 10 month abortions are a real winner with open unguarded borders a close second.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      I wouldn't walk across the street to see most of our politicians. People drive 6+ hrs and wait outside in the rain to see Trump.

If I was the democrats I would be trying every shady tactic too because Trump is absolutely going to crush it next yr. Pelosi will be doing denture commercials.
                      Just like Trump and the Republicans won the house in the mid terms! LOL

Trump may need Putin’s help again!

Too soon to predict what will happen. But don’t let that stop you from kissing Trumps ass at at every chance. He is the greatest President of all time!

Comment

Interesting how the same people who posted about Scheer and the Conservatives would beat Trudeau this fall are now positive that Trump will win. Is this the Kiss of Death for Trump?

Comment

Russia thing is just loony left accusations
                          However no one can argue that loony liberals brought greta here to campaign right in broad daylight

Comment

However no one can argue that loony liberals brought greta here to campaign right in broad daylight
                            Lots of non profit organizations bragging how they were campaigning for the liberals. It’s right on their website. Some of those non profits are foreign funded.
                            Last edited by TASFarms; Dec 11, 2019, 15:37.

Comment

Don't forget the endorsement by Obama....but maybe that isn't political interference according to the liberals...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.