• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fitting....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fitting....

Apologies in advance for a political thread but this was funny to me.

Trudeau is announcing his cabinet today in a room at Rideau Hall that looks like a circus tent from the inside.

A clown and his circus. If he came dressed as Bozo the clown, it would be so fitting! Priceless

Click image for larger version

Name:	OCM20150918-025-1800x890.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	779238

TOO funny

Wont be too funny when there is nothing left in western Canada.....

Comment

When the circus ends you’re left with a big mess to clean up.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Apologies in advance for a political thread but this was funny to me.

Trudeau is announcing his cabinet today in a room at Rideau Hall that looks like a circus tent from the inside.

A clown and his circus. If he came dressed as Bozo the clown, it would be so fitting! Priceless

[ATTACH]5259[/ATTACH]

TOO funny
        Lmao! Surprised it wasnt rainbow coloured?

Comment

Perfect settings for the circus clowns now in charge again .

Comment

Worst part is that he and his jokers don’t care about the mess they leave just like all the other pigs that were at the trough before him.

Comment

I thought it was fitting to give Jim Carr the designation of advisor to the West. Guy dying of cancer representing an area dying of Liberal government cancer.

Comment

No need to apologize for the political post, They all seem to be political lately

But you have offended honest hard-working clowns and circus Freaks the world over.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                  I thought it was fitting to give Jim Carr the designation of advisor to the West. Guy dying of cancer representing an area dying of Liberal government cancer.
                  Yup dead man walking is exactly what they will do to western Canada...

Comment

I had to pull over my guts we’re hurting from the comments.

Skippy and crew are just one big 🎪 circus.

Comment

Comment

Just the term, "adviser to the West" is condescending and backwards.
                        We need to advise his ass, not the other way around. Listen for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                          Just the term, "adviser to the West" is condescending and backwards.
                          We need to advise his ass, not the other way around. Listen for a change.
                          How does Freeland's background from a farm qualify her to be considered for intergovernmental minister....

When was the last time she was active on the farm? And understood what was going on in western Canada?

She with dress too tight...is she going to fix the problem her boss created. ?

I think not....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                            How does Freeland's background from a farm qualify her to be considered for intergovernmental minister....

When was the last time she was active on the farm? And understood what was going on in western Canada?

She with dress too tight...is she going to fix the problem her boss created. ?

I think not....
                            she must like to show off that big beer gut

Comment

I am kind of surprised that nobody pointed out that 75% of Justin Trudeau's cabinet comes from Ontario and Quebec and this is supposed to help national unity fml. Chrystia Freeland is his points person on dealing with the conservative premiers and Seamus Oregon is in charge of getting Transmountain completed, I think we are hooped. Not surprised at all!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...