• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Herd” expansion 😎

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Herd” expansion 😎

At 10 am this morning my wife and I were blessed with another daughter. Emily is 9lbs 9oz and mom was a trooper and only used some nitrous oxide to deal with the pain.

Both kids are very excited and our daughter wants to take the new arrival to school for “show and tell” already. One kid wants to be a vet and the other a farmer so I can’t wait to see what she wants to be down the road.

Grain drying might even be finished for the year when we get home too. A couple of great things to celebrate.

Now to try and catch a couple of hours of sleep 😴........... maybe 😉

Yes, congratulations....

Too cute.

p.s., finally something other than the climate debate and politics.
    Last edited by farmaholic; Nov 19, 2019, 22:44.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      Yes, congratulations....

Too cute.

p.s., finally something other than the climate debate and politics.
      Our oldest came along 31 years ago yesterday, remember it all like it was yesterday! Those are your best of times, that is how you will look back on these days. They grow up in no time at all. But then grandchildren happen, twice the good times! Enjoy!

Comment

Good job Woodland! Wish we had a little one like that here these days.

Comment

Nice- Congrats, good work mom. A new friend for life. 🥳

Comment

Congratulations, it was sure decent of the new one to wait until after harvest was over.

I did some quick math, and ended up towards the end of February, and got worried. That is about the same time as we were arranging a wife swap to accommodate your road trip to Minnesota.

I reread the thread, and fortunately, I see that your wife declined our generous offer of a swap, so it seems that I am off the hook on this one. Looks like it may have been a productive trip in more ways than one though...

Comment

Awesome! Congrats! One more for a curling team!

Comment

Top job top family

Comment

Mr. Woodland. That is also a big baby. Kudos to Mrs. Woodland on safe delivery.

What's your average birth weight and birth weight EPD as a father? LOL.
                  Last edited by farmaholic; Nov 20, 2019, 06:43.

Comment

Congratulations to you and your wife! Had a little chuckle by the title of your thread. Enjoy your family addition!

Comment

Congratulations to you and your family! She came with a good-sized start on life already!

Wishing you all the best and your new daughter a healthy and prosperous future.

Comment

Congratulations nothing more important in the world than family. We had three and it always amazed me where they would come up with an interesting insight or question.

I would think "Now where did you come up with that?" Kept me on my toes. Loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                          Good job Woodland! Wish we had a little one like that here these days.
                          The other kids are in kindergarten and grade 1 so it’ll be nice to have someone to feed and check cows with while they’re away. And to give mom a break too😉

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post

Nice- Congrats, good work mom. A new friend for life. 🥳
                            My wife is amazing. The nurses said they wish every delivery went as smoothly and quietly as this. No screaming, cussing, or silly demands.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              Congratulations, it was sure decent of the new one to wait until after harvest was over.

I did some quick math, and ended up towards the end of February, and got worried. That is about the same time as we were arranging a wife swap to accommodate your road trip to Minnesota.

I reread the thread, and fortunately, I see that your wife declined our generous offer of a swap, so it seems that I am off the hook on this one. Looks like it may have been a productive trip in more ways than one though...
                              It was a great trip with the kids and we did try to plan this new arrival outside of the “busier” times to have more time to enjoy it. My mom came in last night and said the drying is all done too😎

Only “shopping” trip for this year is going hunting for a bigger grain dryer. Not sure when and where that will take us. It’ll be an adventure nonetheless.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...