• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cold feet- no the real thing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold feet- no the real thing

Anyone use foot warmers using rechargeable batteries? Do they work OK?

Originally posted by samhill View Post
    Anyone use foot warmers using rechargeable batteries? Do they work OK?
    Yes, but by the time you add the weight of the solar panel to your coveralls I find your feet keep hot enough walking around that you don't actually need the warmers!

Comment

I am seeing that pic in my minds eye lol

Comment

Gotta keep the snow brushed off it too⛄️

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
          Yes, but by the time you add the weight of the solar panel to your coveralls I find your feet keep hot enough walking around that you don't actually need the warmers!
          Reminds me of a wood stove. Until recently my only heat source in the shop was a wood stove.
          By the time I'd cut and chopped some wood, carried it into the shop, made kindling, and started a fire, I'd had enough exercise that I was more than warm enough not to need the fire anyways.

Never tried the foot warmers. Personally, my fingers are the weakest link in cold weather, by the time my toes are cold, my fingers have already gone well past the excruciating pain stage, and are well into comfortably numb. If anyone has a solution to Raynaud's syndrome, other than mind over matter, please share.

Comment

Should be rolling logs out of flax straw, would be great kindling too.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.