• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NASA

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NASA

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-07-12-climate-change-hoax-collapses-new-science-cloud-cover.html

Not sure this will open. Basically global warming caused by change in earth position being closer to the sun.

Yup, said this before, NASA agrees...Yet carbon isn’t the problem at all. And the “war on carbon” is a stupid, senseless policy created by idiots, given that humans are carbon-based lifeforms, meaning that any “war on carbon” is a war on humanity.

That's why the solutions are NO MORE CHILDREN, or just f cking kill yourself Climate cultists...save the planet for sane reasonable thinking people!

Comment

Since posting the above, I find Wikipedia calls https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News

Comment

You mean if you get closer to the heat you will get warm? Unreal

Fire up the coal plants gotta plug in the air conditioning. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by samhill View Post
          https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-07-12-climate-change-hoax-collapses-new-science-cloud-cover.html

Not sure this will open. Basically global warming caused by change in earth position being closer to the sun.
          Samhill: I find it interesting that you as a farmer are using natural news as your source for denying climate change. Did you check into what natural news is? Or what else they promote.

Let me help you by pasting a section from the "about us" section of their website:
          "The key mission of Natural News is to empower consumers with factual information about the synthetic chemicals, heavy metals, hormone disruptors and other chemicals found in foods, medicines, personal care products, children's toys and other items.

Natural News covers holistic health, nutritional therapies, consciousness and spirituality, permaculture , organics, animal rights, environmental health, food and superfoods , and performance nutrition.

The site strongly criticizes drugs-and-surgery medicine, vaccines, corporate corruption, animal testing, the use of humans for medical experiments, the chemical contamination of foods, heavy metals in consumer products, factory farming and government corruption"

I might add they are against GMOs and think there are hidden cancer viruses in polio vaccines.

Forgive me if I question anything this site promotes and laugh at any conventional farmer using chemicals, GMOs, or vaccinates their children that actually believes and shares a natural news article!

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
            Samhill: I find it interesting that you as a farmer are using natural news as your source for denying climate change. Did you check into what natural news is? Or what else they promote.

Let me help you by pasting a section from the "about us" section of their website:
            "The key mission of Natural News is to empower consumers with factual information about the synthetic chemicals, heavy metals, hormone disruptors and other chemicals found in foods, medicines, personal care products, children's toys and other items.

Natural News covers holistic health, nutritional therapies, consciousness and spirituality, permaculture , organics, animal rights, environmental health, food and superfoods , and performance nutrition.

The site strongly criticizes drugs-and-surgery medicine, vaccines, corporate corruption, animal testing, the use of humans for medical experiments, the chemical contamination of foods, heavy metals in consumer products, factory farming and government corruption"

I might add they are against GMOs and think there are hidden cancer viruses in polio vaccines.

Forgive me if I question anything this site promotes and laugh at any conventional farmer using chemicals, GMOs, or vaccinates their children that actually believes and shares a natural news article!
            So DML you probably think canola oil is actually healthy to consume too.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
              So DML you probably think canola oil is actually healthy to consume too.
              If i honestly believed canola oil was unhealthy and should not be consumed I would not grow canola as most canola is crushed for the oil for consumption

So Taiga,I assume you do not grow canola given your insinuation that canola oil is bad for you; or you do not actually practice what you preach and grow canola anyway because profit is more important than your conviction that canola oil should not be consumed?

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                If i honestly believed canola oil was unhealthy and should not be consumed I would not grow canola as most canola is crushed for the oil for consumption

So Taiga,I assume you do not grow canola given your insinuation that canola oil is bad for you; or you do not actually practice what you preach and grow canola anyway because profit is more important than your conviction that canola oil should not be consumed?
                Don’t grow it, don’t buy it, won’t consume it. More for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                  Don’t grow it, don’t buy it, won’t consume it. More for you.
                  Whoops, hit like, not reply. So what is your go to fat source?

Comment

NASA grows canola ... WTF ?? Lol 😂
                    Wow things get derailed more and more here all the time .
                    There is not one “NASA “scientist that would have a clue what canola is, where it is grown , or even what “climate” is needed to phuckin grow it .. they would not have a clue unless they got free federal money to exploit it lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...