• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republic of Western Canada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Republic of Western Canada

well kenney , this is your big moment , don't let the republic of western canada down!
    and this entitled , useless sk party better get off their ass and help?
    maybe brad wall can help to , since it is hard to find any lasting legacy from his time here
    other than a football stadium
    unlike devine who left a couple upgraders, numerous hydro electric dams, rural underground power, rural gasification, hundreds of nursing homes, well you get the picture , i could go on all day , but not necessary
    devine done this in one of sask hardest times and directly after the dark years

The Sask party will have left exactly 0 wealth creating projects when they are ousted from power, and the NDP will take us straight back to the horse and buggy days.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      well kenney , this is your big moment , don't let the republic of western canada down!
      and this entitled , useless sk party better get off their ass and help?
      maybe brad wall can help to , since it is hard to find any lasting legacy from his time here
      other than a football stadium
      unlike devine who left a couple upgraders, numerous hydro electric dams, rural underground power, rural gasification, hundreds of nursing homes, well you get the picture , i could go on all day , but not necessary
      devine done this in one of sask hardest times and directly after the dark years
      Grant Devine. ...mortgaged the province on agriculture. ....it was a good bet...the strong foundation of our provincial economy....

The rest of the jerkoffs that followed are like our farm reps ....they don't understand the hardships previous people endured to make their life better....

Here's to real leadership Mr Devine ...raise your glasses. ..cheers

Disclaimer: I have never met Devine ....

Comment

Brett Wilson, maybe teamed with Brad Wall, maybe Rona Ambrose ....can put some traction on this...

There is zero reason to stay in a country led by a Trust fund fool with a list from another thread on all his phuck -ups through his life....and to say it was because of his privileged background ...and not one person in the conservative war room would play that clip....and to end up with him again.....

WE ARE SO PHUCKED OUT HERE IN WESTERN CANADA

Just venting this morning because we have shitty farm reps that said nothing throughout the campaign and our western conservative MPs did SFA to go to Ontario when their seats were more than secure....

What an absolute bunch of phucking morons....

High praise for Lisa Raitt...why....remember when she couldn't get a fine imposed on the railways....yup that transport minister.....her and Ralph can party on in the senile club for all I care...

This country wants celebrities to run the country not actual qualified people....

Comment

Looking back on history it is safe to say that Grant Devine was the last premier to have any sort of vision and plan for Saskatchewan. I will cut the Sask party a little bit of slack in regards to trying to improve our road infrastructure, but they seemed to have lost their focus on what but them in power, farmers. They got focused on oil and potash and now Moe has said they will focus on the urban riding in the next election. That makes sense because there will be none of us left in the rural ones.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
            Brett Wilson, maybe teamed with Brad Wall, maybe Rona Ambrose ....can put some traction on this...

There is zero reason to stay in a country led by a Trust fund fool with a list from another thread on all his phuck -ups through his life....and to say it was because of his privileged background ...and not one person in the conservative war room would play that clip....and to end up with him again.....

WE ARE SO PHUCKED OUT HERE IN WESTERN CANADA

Just venting this morning because we have shitty farm reps that said nothing throughout the campaign and our western conservative MPs did SFA to go to Ontario when their seats were more than secure....

What an absolute bunch of phucking morons....

High praise for Lisa Raitt...why....remember when she couldn't get a fine imposed on the railways....yup that transport minister.....her and Ralph can party on in the senile club for all I care...

This country wants celebrities to run the country not actual qualified people....
            You can solve all that by taking the step to actually do something about it and become one of those voices of influence. Or just keep whining.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
              You can solve all that by taking the step to actually do something about it and become one of those voices of influence. Or just keep whining.
              Tweety

I can't argue your logic and this result is motivating for sure...

Comment

I can simply avoid the liberal leader's arrogant face and voice on television and radio.

But I can't avoid huge increases coming for carbon tax which will affect all goods and services, right
                Catherine.

And I can't avoid the slaughter coming regarding capital gains, right Bill.

Comment

Wexit. Please include Manitoba.

Comment

There will never be the political will in Ottawa to create a regionally representative elected Senate.
                    Im afraid that the prairie premiers don't have the political capital or the desire to defy Ottawa. Career polis.
                    Forget the courts. Keep saying no and refusing to recognize something you feel is unjust. Refuse discussion until your recognized.
                    It can work. Works for the Natives and Quebec. Working so far for me with the exes lawyer.

Comment

Snc- lavilan stock is up pretty good today, guess what we can be crooked again and not worry about being caught.

Comment

BC would never participate and that leaves us land locked for all exports except for Murad's railline and port which are only feasible a few months per year and were subsidized by Justin on behalf of the Canadian taxpayer

Comment

guess you don't know any farmers from the top half of BC?
                          northern BC is as sick of these assholes as the rest of us
                          and we are ****ing near landlocked now in case you haven't noticed

Comment

cmon mr. moe , holiday time is over
                            get at it or get out of the way

Comment

Liberals LOST their majority on HofC committes, maybe hope for SNC/investigations? Perhaps Singh will hold that DAGGER over Turdo also....here comes free drugs all drugs any drugs, Free day care, Taxes to the MAX...hope not our retirement with CG taxes, gift taxes if to kids, tax on CG of homes!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.