• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Referendum results

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Referendum results

A number of posts incorrectly referring to this event as an election. It was not, it was a referendum on keeping Canada together or separating. The separatists won in nearly every region.

In the long run that is good news.

I am celebrating the predictable outcome.

You are giving people way too much credit.

Comment

I hope Sask and Alberta hold a vote and do it soon. I predict the results would be 70%. People are worked up that the East screwed them again. We all know Trudeau is an Idiot so before he implodes Canada its time to get out.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
        I hope Sask and Alberta hold a vote and do it soon. I predict the results would be 70%.
        The only poll i've seen indicated 50% in Alberta - and no will among politicians for it.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
          The only poll i've seen indicated 50% in Alberta - and no will among politicians for it.
          Check it again in a few days I bet its 70% on AB probably 50% on SK. MB I have no idea. They put Libs back in Winnipeg.

Comment

Manitoba has to many useless ndp.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
              You are giving people way too much credit.
              Not saying that many of them have the power of deduction to think through the consequences of their votes. They are just voting for whoever promises them the most, with no thought to how it will be paid for.
              Just read the responses of the left on Agriville every time this subject comes up, most are in complete denial that the cash cow could ever have a breaking point. They just pushed us to the breaking point.

Comment

What is needed now is a Nigel Farage to get the independence train going down the track. Looks like the UK is finally getting Brexit done. Funny how more and more people realize Independence is now the only option.

Comment

CBC reporter from calgary on t.v. this afternoon couldn't hold in the laughter talking about western separation talk, the news anchor was almost laughing too. That's how big of a joke the west is to them. I really dont care anymore. Whatever happens, happens. The reason why separation talk is laughable is because there are too many provinces involved with too many political ideals. Quebec is 1 province with basically 2 parties, lib and cons, with the block in there mixing it up. So, it goes either lib, or con with block every election except the ndp anomaly in 2015.
                  CBC having lots of fun laughing it up with the separation talk, good for them, at least their happy.

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
                    CBC reporter from calgary on t.v. this afternoon couldn't hold in the laughter talking about western separation talk, the news anchor was almost laughing too. That's how big of a joke the west is to them. I really dont care anymore. Whatever happens, happens. The reason why separation talk is laughable is because there are too many provinces involved with too many political ideals. Quebec is 1 province with basically 2 parties, lib and cons, with the block in there mixing it up. So, it goes either lib, or con with block every election except the ndp anomaly in 2015.
                    CBC having lots of fun laughing it up with the separation talk, good for them, at least their happy.
                    Last night on the peoples network's even Calgary mayor Naheed Nenshi tried to highlight the rising tide of western alienation but you could see the eyes rolling with no comments from most others.

At least 3 others also said they felt a separatist feeling when they spent time in the west.

Whoever that chubby moderator was must have been doing lines during the video as she was on a born again like high.

Comment

The way to get western seperartion is to piss off Quebec. Talk equalization non stop. Do a court challenge. Because Quebec didnt sign the constitution, they should not be entitled to any money. Meanwhile prep the referndum for a year out.

Comment

Its not going to happen ladies and gentlemen. Not today, not tomorrow and not anytime soon.

But maybe the conversation needs to be had and started.

This country is " immature" in comparison to many others.
                        Growing pains just might mean it gets broken up into smaller pieces....regional differences and divides make us different from each other.

Wouldn't that be something if parts of Western Canada successfully seperated, ....all the while Quebec held the rest of Canada hostage by using a fake threat for decades, to get what they want.

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...