• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****ing immigrants!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****ing immigrants!

That’s all I gotta say next election will be even worse

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
    Conservatives may never form government again, at least in a federal election. CBC will now turn to run Doug ford out of town

Comment

Oh the irony for a country made up of ****ing immigrants.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
        The immigration minister wants to bring in 450,000 a yr now. You will never see another CPC govt of that happens. And the rest of the country will be bled dry to pay for it.

Comment

I see Catherine McKenna was re-elected, all the plants and flowers in the living room look very concerned.

Comment

Andrew Scheer and the CPC are in favour of bringing in lots of immigrants as well. You can’t win an election in Canada on bashing immigration. Many businesses are short of skilled workers and need immigrants to fill jobs.

Comment

No need to start a regional party.

We have 3.

One for Toronto, one for Kabec, and one for most everywhere else.

Comment

I wonder how high those pieces of shit will run up the deficit? I wish I could run my farm into a deficit like that silver spoon bitch embarrassment runs Canadas finances. Quebec is a ****ing cancer to Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  Andrew Scheer and the CPC are in favour of bringing in lots of immigrants as well. You can’t win an election in Canada on bashing immigration. Many businesses are short of skilled workers and need immigrants to fill jobs.
                  So its about the jobs again blah blah. Its about tipping the vote balance forever just like was tried in the US.

Comment

So about that Wexit....hmm where do I sign up

Comment

Watch EVIL TURDO/Singh change all the laws to EXEMPT Kebec crooks from prosecution, him to NOT be investigated by RCMP. Corruption galore, party on Lieberals! Weed smoke will be THICK at the Turdo victory parties...

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        Lots of First Nations desperately need work , just sayin .
                        But you can’t force someone to do something they have no will to do , so your right I guess , more immigrants is needed . But the amount is whats in question . Tax payers can no longer afford to flip the bill for phuckin 5 star hotel accommodations for these people , that’s simply retarted.

Comment

No different than western Canadian tax money going to transfer payments to Quebec so those University students pay 1/10 th for the same education as our kids ... yes that’s a fact .
                          This country is so ***ed up its embarrassing
                          And some of you actually support transfer payments as they are today is ridiculous
                          My daughter went to Quebec on an exchange program , extremely fluent in French BTW , and was with a family that made at least 3x what we do and their daughter went to the exact same education as my daughter for 1/10 th the cost ... subsidized by us .... you and I ... fact !!!
                          And all some of you want to do is slam those of us who know this this equalization payment scam is so wrong .. it’s unbelievable
                          Last edited by furrowtickler; Oct 21, 2019, 22:17.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                            Oh the irony for a country made up of ****ing immigrants.
                            I was born in Alta ca now I dont know any one born more than once(even the born again) still have only 1 bellybutton,the only imigration I have is from dads bag to moms womb,so when will you all get off this shit we are all imigrants ,how do you become a canadian,do you have to be born some where else and then come here,even the aboriginals came from some where. GUST GIVE IT A REST.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                              I was born in Alta ca now I dont know any one born more than once(even the born again) still have only 1 bellybutton,the only imigration I have is from dads bag to moms womb,so when will you all get off this shit we are all imigrants ,how do you become a canadian,do you have to be born some where else and then come here,even the aboriginals came from some where. GUST GIVE IT A REST.
                              THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
                              MY KIDS THANK YOU
                              finally some common sense around here tonight. Enough is enough is right.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...