• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election Results!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Election Results!

CBC should call it for the liberals any minute now!!!

Someone send Rosy a bottle of Alberta Premium for the celebration tonight with J.T. and sophie

Please include black shoe polish by J.T. request.

Comment

Giant shit eating grins on all cbc t.v. people. Election over as far as their concerned.

Looks like the Monday nighter is over too
      7-0 for belichek, Brady and Edelman early

Back to Rosy now.

Comment

When people talk about Quebec separation in terms of the future of Atlantic Canada, I say it would be be a win-win situation. The frogs and the EI-Welfare-Government worker society both get to live on their own. The early results again prove the number of useless morons living in the East.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
          When people talk about Quebec separation in terms of the future of Atlantic Canada, I say it would be be a win-win situation. The frogs and the EI-Welfare-Government worker society both get to live on their own. The early results again prove the number of useless morons living in the East.
          Must feel pretty good to have a head start every election like that. It's usually close to zero for the conservative count there.

Comment

HOLY **** LOL...cbc now with nenshi on t.v. lol!

N.E. over the jets right now 24-0

Comment

Well the newfies came through with their verdicrt for the country. They chose skippy over AB. 25 L seats, 5 CPC. Not good.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                Well the newfies came through with their verdicrt for the country. They chose skippy over AB. 25 L seats, 5 CPC. Not good.
                and most of the idiots work or worked in alberta

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  and most of the idiots work or worked in alberta
                  When the feds ****ed the fisheries AB put a lot of them to work even flew them home ever 2 weeks. We ad lots of them come and do trades all over the west too. Welfare zombies in bed with skippy now.

Comment

What did I tell you Bastards a month ago....the city ridings will ensure a Truedope government.

The West better be prepared to make an economic leave from this so called unity government.

Even Old Man Romonow can feel the separatist sentiment in the west in his bones. You are soooo stupid If you can’t see the glaring reasons to split.

The West is totally screwed in Canada.....Time to f’ing alienate the east from our money and wealth.

The men with with gold makes the rules.

WAKE UP YOU STUPID WESTERN CANADIANS!!!!

WE HAVE THE GOLD, START MAKING THE RULES AND MAKE THE F’ING EAST START TAP DANCING TO OUR TUNE.

WANTED: WESTERN LEADERS WITH VISION AND SOME BIG BALLS!!
                    Last edited by Crestliner; Oct 21, 2019, 20:01.

Comment

Scheer, you screwed up this election. I predicted this on here for a month. He better resign tonight! The conservatives couldn't have picked a worse candidate. Oh well. Like I've been saying

Canada loves Trudeau!!!

Comment

Scheer was such a shitty candidate that he will not only hand the liberals the election, but with a MAJORITY!!!!

Comment

We are ****ED..

Comment

Watch Ralph win Wascana again.....geezes Saskfarmer...you didn’t knock on enough doors.

Comment

Who even gives a shit anymore. It is what it is. This is what society wants, the electorate has spoken. I wish I could have voted bloc quebecois to be honest. Going to be an interesting 4 years. I just cant believe you can do even half the shit Trudeau and the liberals did and still win an election. Nice work scheer, LOL!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...