• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost Semi Driver

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Semi Driver

So, yesterday we are combining way south of 33 highway- middle of the Wascana Flats, no real roads to speak of and outta the blue I notice a guy running like crazy down the dirt trail a half mile to talk to me. All he could say is, “sexity two two”, over and over again. The guy could not speak English and was a lost semi driver. He phoned his boss and I had to talk to his boss, who also had a heavy accent. It turns out the truck was carrying fiber optic cable to a new mine site, so the driver was only 10 mile off-target. He had never been on a dirt road, couldn’t turn a corner. Good grief- how do you get an A1 license when you can’t speak English? You can’t read a sign? You can’t read a map? You can’t drive a truck?
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.