• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barf! Obama endorses truedope!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barf! Obama endorses truedope!

No surprise here....one f’ing looser to another. It’s amazing how liberals can overlook and excuse each other’s pathetic track records.

Wait till we get a Liberal minority with NDP balance of power....oh CANADA we stand on guard for “sing song” tail waging the dog. Thank you “905” area code, and all the refugees and immigrants for f’ing my great grandfather, grandfather and father’s and my CANADA TRUE NORTH STRONG AND FREE.

My favourite dream if not a majority conservative government....oh I pray then for a Conservative minority with BLOC balance of power.....ahh yeah! We can finally get in a room and get the divorce finally underway and both parties can leave happy looking forward to a wonderful future.

Meh, think it's gonna sway anyone that hasn't already made up their mind? It is kinda funny that everyone lost their mind over Russian meddling and this guy figures it is the thing to do. He told Britian they'd go to the "back of the line" with Brexit, they didn't listen, he was cheerleading last go around here, think he was endorsing Macron in France and whoever the Italian was. Long as he doesn't move here it's all good. Who knows where Barry was born...
    Last edited by macdon02; Oct 16, 2019, 23:02.

Comment

Trudeau won't say whether or not his campaign lobbied for obama's support.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/elections/trudeau-sidesteps-questions-about-obama-endorsement/ar-AAIVLRX?ocid=spartanntp https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/elections/trudeau-sidesteps-questions-about-obama-endorsement/ar-AAIVLRX?ocid=spartanntp

Comment

Hardly a mention in the mainstream media.

What would have the response been if Trump endorsed Scheer?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...