• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Break coming in the Weather.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Break coming in the Weather.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DprPC9ivRRqyTGOv4HdsYw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	779208

Well, it looks like we might get a few days with a break in the crazy wet weather.

Yea I will believe it when I see it.

Talked to lots this weekend who are just starting, are at the halfway point or just ****ED and giving up.

Took a drive home after the rain yesterday and wow lots of crops still out in the fields and one field burnt black and a few areas of peas baled up not harvested.

So I ask what will 3 to 5 days nice weather accomplish. For us, not much since I need 15 to 20 good days and the clock is ticking down. For our area with anywhere from 1/2 to 1/4 in of rain yesterday and this morning it will be a few days of drying before if it flows it goes continues.

Yes yes yes it wasn't the three ft of snow that Manitoba got I agree that would be a total shit show. But what are others seeing and how many days do guys need.

When it can flow it will go but time is running out.

First nations summer is on its way. Let's hope it a three-week happy dance.

Trudeau losing will be a happy dance.

Going to have to get off the combine to vote.

I should have done the advance poll, but what if I needed to change my mind after the fact. I might have changed my vote to Conservative.

Comment

I voted last week and it wasn't for Ralph.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
        So did I, glad I had changed my address to the city house, just to not vote for Ralph!

Comment

Is his riding going to be the most contested one in Canada??
          My mom lives in it and he paid her a visit Sat morning, what I would have done to be there.
          Without weather and politics what else would we talk about?
          Sure can’t discuss yields, been 18 days since I stepped foot in a combine. Bed soars are starting to set in.

Comment

Good day to catch up grain drying and maybe haul bales and Kelly.

Comment

Ya fricken NDP er!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                Ya fricken NDP er!! Lol
                My guess he went PPC....poke....

Comment

He voted “John Deere Green”.

Comment

SF3 didn’t vote. Advance polls only opened Feiday- he said he voted Tuesday-

As for Thrashing- we need 45 hours

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                      As for Thrashing- we need 45 hours
                      .......of trouble free going.

Listen when the Iron Maiden is singing.

We inspect and look for problems before they happen. Not always successful. Some some just can't be seen or noticed.

Hope everyone can make the most of opportunities Ma Nurture provides.

Take care and be safe.

Comment

Imagine celebrating for 3 days of 11 deg temps. How did it get this bad? I can count on two hands how many decent harvesting days we have had.

Comment

I haven't run three days on a row yet this fall...

Comment

Hey sum dum shit you can go down to the main building 2222 13th ave in Regina and vote prior. Check the facts you sound like CBC.

Comment

Hey sum dum shit you can go down to the main building 2222 13th ave in Regina and vote prior. Check the facts you sound like CBC.
                              Easy big fella.....have a snickers ...you are not yourself.....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.