• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dealerships....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dealerships....

Tons on combines on lots here , but no one will even rent a combine out for a few days before this weather turns ugly again ......
    but hey if you want to buy they all of a sudden have lots available.
    Sucks to be forced to do that because of weather
    It’s definitely going to make next purchase of anything new or used a huge factor

Not only that Pattison put the price of a 2017 680 up 100000$ from 3 weeks ago !!

Comment

Originally posted by Kihei View Post
      Not only that Pattison put the price of a 2017 680 up 100000$ from 3 weeks ago !!
      Is that all?

Comment

Ball was in the farmers court couple months ago. The dealerships have possession now.....

We rented one few years back. Was expensive then, can’t imagine what it is now.

Comment

It's funny ...I want a swather tractor unit because I have a rare triple delivery head already....

No one will split....

I guess I might as well go to RBA...

no one wants a trade either....
          Last edited by bucket; Sep 22, 2019, 13:11.

Comment

Then seen this ....

Ffs 🤮

Comment

Not baked in yet...
              But depending on the track and energy looks like most will get a little and a least a few a lot in W Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                Tons on combines on lots here , but no one will even rent a combine out for a few days before this weather turns ugly again ......
                but hey if you want to buy they all of a sudden have lots available.
                Sucks to be forced to do that because of weather
                It’s definitely going to make next purchase of anything new or used a huge factor
                An emergency on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on the dealerships part.......its an opportunity.
                Ya I know, I'm being a capital C. unt.

Comment

Yikes, what website is that Furrow?

18.2 cm/ 7” of snow in the green strip seems more than other forecasts. Hopefully this one is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                    Yikes, what website is that Furrow?

18.2 cm/ 7” of snow in the green strip seems more than other forecasts. Hopefully this one is wrong.
                    Saskwind.ca

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                      An emergency on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on the dealerships part.......its an opportunity.
                      Ya I know, I'm being a capital C. unt.
                      I agree , but anything else we need to purchase will be not from them

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...