• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Apas

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention Apas

Why in the hell arent you people after these liberals to get that carbon tax off of grain drying fuel????
    Ralph Goodale said right on tv that there would be no direct carbon tax on farm inputs ??
    And then the lowlifes tack gst on top of this tax grab
    I am going to pressure our RM to opt out of this money drain, which I supported when I was on council .
    Grain drying is not optional , although yours and their air travel is . It appears you are scared of them as well ??Click image for larger version

Name:	18B23FC7-8011-47C7-A35F-9555375DA39C.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	778584

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    Why in the hell arent you people after these liberals to get that carbon tax off of grain drying fuel????
    Ralph Goodale said right on tv that there would be no direct carbon tax on farm inputs ??
    And then the lowlifes tack gst on top of this tax grab
    I am going to pressure our RM to opt out of this money drain, which I supported when I was on council .
    Grain drying is not optional , although yours and their air travel is . It appears you are scared of them as well ??[ATTACH]4963[/ATTACH]
    Exactly right, also the fuel screw job as a result of the Middle East can’t get rid of our fuel and we get hosed? truduea was at Saskatoon why don’t they meet with him or send someone to ask the question in public as well as a payout for trade loss, the shitty programs, etc etc.
    I was afraid that post they made early was only to take off the pressure, well there’s going to be pressure looking at the condition of the crops and calander and the failure of programs!!!!
    Last edited by the big wheel; Sep 22, 2019, 06:43.

Comment

And for that matter why aren’t they asking the other parties what they will do. We know the conservatives said no carbon tax which is great but let’s face it is a money grab to pay for the government to run has nothing to do with environment so when the carbon tax is gone is the gst going up? Are they just going to get that money from somewhere else? Seen that song and dance before also.

Comment

Maybe having the ability to lock in grade spreads when signing a contract ???

Sort of pisses me off that they widen spreads ànd won't pay more for higher quality....

Farmers that can store this durum for a year like 2016 will do very well...

Eventually this 2019 durum crop will be a 3cwad....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
          Maybe having the ability to lock in grade spreads when signing a contract ???
          LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE

why would anyone else be expected to take that risk but the primary Producer.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE

why would anyone else be expected to take that risk but the primary Producer.
            How about Universal/certified training for elevator staff so everyone is grading the same, Then enforce Grain Act so nobody is miss grading or representing dockage.

Comment

Originally posted by walterm View Post
              How about Universal/certified training for elevator staff so everyone is grading the same, Then enforce Grain Act so nobody is miss grading or representing dockage.
              Yup nice to have the CGC but elevators do what they want anyway...

Moisture test on a clean sample....nope and not enforced...

Phone grain commission and they say send it to us....UH UH yup ....look you dumb shit it takes two days to get there and by that time the grasshopper moisture has migrated into the seed....they are measuring the moisture of ****ing live grasshoppers...
              Last edited by bucket; Sep 22, 2019, 09:01.

Comment

And wtf is up with this automatic 1% dockage in feed barley and oats
                Not a ****en thing in this barley and its 1%

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  And wtf is up with this automatic 1% dockage in feed barley and oats
                  Not a ****en thing in this barley and its 1%
                  End of year party, Christmas bonuses cost a lot!!!

Comment

If it wasn't for APAS, who else would be speaking up for farmers? I have not seen a lot of action from other organizations.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                      End of year party, Christmas bonuses cost a lot!!!
                      That is where you observe what they are doing to make sure they do it right and see where the 1% is coming from and then ask for Subject To with CGC.

Comment

Originally posted by NoBS View Post
                        If it wasn't for APAS, who else would be speaking up for farmers? I have not seen a lot of action from other organizations.
                        They write the odd general comment and then don’t do a dam thing to push the issues they only appear to do this to stall the pressure. But they’ll be getting a lot of pressure when rms start opting out like I hearis gonna happen. Can’t be an extension of any political party they have to push issues with who ever the political parties are

Comment

Originally posted by NoBS View Post
                          Sorry accidental like
                          Didnt like this post at all
                          Its a simple question
                          Fat ralph said no direct carbon tax on inputs
                          Fairly straight forward
                          Call him the liar he is
                          Get it on thr ****ing news

Comment

And yes many are opting out soon along with clawbacks of moneys check off vacation clubs are stealing from us

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...