• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polls

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polls

Media so corrupt- just tried to look up latest polls to see what reaction electors have to brown face scandal.

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Media so corrupt- just tried to look up latest polls to see what reaction electors have to brown face scandal.
    Don't believe it CPC is probably sitting at 37-38% nationally but the regionals are really the story. Trudeau is unlikely to gain any extra seats in Que. His dad had 68% of the Que vote in 1969 and won 74 out of 75 seats. Skippy has about 40% of the vote. That translates into 44 seats max right where he is at. Count in a couple spits with the bloc or NDP and he is probably right where he is at 40 seats.

Ontario 905 ring is neck and neck CPC LPC. Should limit him there. Probably a minority is pretty much baked in, that's why Singh and him are meeting in secret.

One good thing is I see a lot of Kram signs in Wascana. Like 10:1 vs gooddales. If that's any indication, Ralphie is going to get a swift kick in the nads.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EE5q-r9WsAAQRTO.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	767779

Comment

With 600 million at stake in a weak financial media....how do you think the polls would look....

Comment

You are right Jaz 1 to 10 and it’s not for Ralph.but when you bet on a clown expect a 🎪

Comment

When he wins this, it'll be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
            When he wins this, it'll be epic.
            Ya, a FÃœCKEN epic failure on Canadians part!

Comment

Scheer wins a solid majority.

You heard my projection here first. There is much more to come.

Like being fired from a teaching job for being untoward with the young ladies.

Dig deeper guys, he’s done. One. And. Done.

Comment

This is what you get when you elect a government based on"brand marketing".
                I hope something has been learned from this.

Comment

i hope he wins, 4 more years of watching this buffoon guaranteed entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                    There is much more to come.
                    Like being fired from a teaching job for being untoward with the young ladies.
                    Dig deeper guys, he’s done. One. And. Done.
                    Queen Sophie sure doesn’t get any media attention anymore and she is rarely with Justin.
                    It’s almost as though she is mad about something and likely embarrassed with her husband.

Comment

Skippy said there could be as many as 5 times he donned blackface maybe more. I am told they already have the pics and will release them. So a few more photo to be released, someone probably looking into the school he worked at and why he was fired and had a pedo roommate also a teacher who was jailed. How on earth can he run a campaign when this will be dripped out over the next few weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                        Queen Sophie sure doesn’t get any media attention anymore and she is rarely with Justin.
                        It’s almost as though she is mad about something and likely embarrassed with her husband.
                        Black face Boinking Melania likely didn’t go over well.
                        Last edited by the big wheel; Sep 21, 2019, 18:28.

Comment

Guys I feel we have been too harsh on trudeau and need to give him another 4 yrs. What do you say?

Click image for larger version

Name:	EFCVKppU0AAzTvi.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	767781

Comment

Originally posted by mbgrower View Post
                            i hope he wins, 4 more years of watching this buffoon guaranteed entertainment.
                            shudder!!!

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.