• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warren Kinsella campaigning against the Liberals

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warren Kinsella campaigning against the Liberals

http://warrenkinsella.com/2019/09/my-latest-justin-trudeau-likens-black-people-to-apes-dont-let-him-get-away-with-that/ http://warrenkinsella.com/2019/09/my-latest-justin-trudeau-likens-black-people-to-apes-dont-let-him-get-away-with-that/

I don't always( or even often) agree with Warren Kinsella, but do pay attention to what he has to say. Here are some quotes from the article:

This man is unfit. We, Canadians, must line up on October 21 and reject him and his ways
    Will Liberal MPs now publicly condemn their “leader,” as I counselled two distressed Grit MPs to do this morning? They must.
    So, that’s him: he’s the scum of the Earth. He doesn’t deserve to be elected dogcatcher, let alone a Prime Minister of a G7 country.

This is coming from one of the Liberals biggest cheerleaders, and backroom orchestrators, he writes books railing against the right, and he is telling Liberals not to vote for his own party.

MP's are finally getting the hint that this is reflecting badly on them. Imagine that they someday need to return to the private sector( assuming any of them were ever there to start with), and will need to answer for their unflinching loyalty to this imbecile. Put that on your resume then go try to get a real job...

However, the last thing I want is for them to replace him with someone competent now. I would far prefer to let him crash and burn on his own, or better yet, let the ideologically blind easterners vote him back in, inspite of everything they now know, so that there can be no doubt in any westerners mind that we have no future within this confederation. What clearer message could they possibly send, than to vote him back in again.

To be clear, Kinsella has been against Trudeau from day one, this incident just really got him riled up even more.

From the comments in one of Kinsella's twitter feed:
    Not suggesting this is any indication of the country at large, but:

My street has 60 houses on it. Yesterday afternoon, there were 7 Liberal signs.

This morning, there were 3.

But what people display in public, and what they do in the secrecy of the voting booth do not necessarily equate.
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Sep 19, 2019, 16:11.

Kinsella seems to have inside information regarding more Trudeau sexual harassment victims.

Interesting to see what Trudeau scandal(s) are exposed next.

Comment

Liberals won’t boot Trudeau, who’s going to take his place?
      Last edited by sumdumguy; Sep 19, 2019, 22:28. Reason: Wrong topic

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.