• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...there you have it...Ag ministers promise no immediate help

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So...there you have it...Ag ministers promise no immediate help

Ag ministers promise no immediate help

I guess its all sunshine and lollipops in Agriculture....primary production is on its own...

Were you actually expecting a big handout? Haha. Fed Ag minister is a ****-up, but needed in the position to maintain the quota of ministers with tits. None of them have a plan for China. Add to that the money pot is dry from all the immigrants and international handouts. Ag is on its own for the considerable future.

Just hope that they can't **** things up further.

But wait, there was PM Shithead yesterday, in Eurotrash land, lashing out at Trump over US domestic politics and his tweets regarding the 4 wingnut broads. Holy ****. Someone shut him up already before he gets us on the bad side of the US.

Comment

They can back pay me $4 a bushel on my canola sales. But they will probably just tax me more.

Comment

I listened to the media report they are F$&king morons. They don’t give a rats ass about farmers at all.

This crop is late and won’t make it for sure .

Head in the sand it’s all good.

F$&k me I should of retired.

Comment

Just happened to be rolling through the TV stations this morning, and saw the Ag minister at some committee meeting. She is absolutely clueless, and couldn't give a ****! Evasive, non answers, except when she said basically, she'll have something to say,,,when she has something to say!
          Says she meeting with farm groups, but won't say who, says she has met with a couple farmers, won't say who or where in the country they might be from. Says she got help in place, then the Conservative MP reminds her that was a loan, and we'll have to be repaid with lower priced commodity values, and that was only supposed to be temporary help, not the solution to the problem. Nothing from her.
          15444 has nailed it, there's nothing coming,,,and there very well may be nothing for years.

Meanwell, has anyone seen the "canola crush margins" posted anywhere lately? Places I used to get them from, no longer post them. If anyone Knows of a site where they're posted freely(not behind a firewall) please post a link !

Comment

Why would they be giving immediate help and to whom? Guys that are in a severe drought situation? guys that are suffering due to flooding? people that might have to sell crop at a lower price than in previous years? The crop is still in the field with a while until harvest, the majority of it covered by crop insurance, I see no need for an emergency aid package at this stage. Sure there is cause for concern for many but that's nothing new in agriculture. Lets not turn into a bunch of welfare bums.

Comment

Guess you don’t mind a kick in the junk.

Comment

They already have our financials through agstability. We don't need it, they're the judge. Fwiw it's better in the long run they stay out. The deadline extension was to get a more current view, not to"help you"
                Last edited by macdon02; Jul 19, 2019, 17:07.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                  Why would they be giving immediate help and to whom? Guys that are in a severe drought situation? guys that are suffering due to flooding? people that might have to sell crop at a lower price than in previous years? The crop is still in the field with a while until harvest, the majority of it covered by crop insurance, I see no need for an emergency aid package at this stage. Sure there is cause for concern for many but that's nothing new in agriculture. Lets not turn into a bunch of welfare bums.
                  F grass, Trudeau and his cronies have thrown cash at every single group in the country and you accuse us of being welfare bums? I don't see anybody else out here fighting the ****ing weather while china pummels us daily. Are you obtuse or just indoctrinated?

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                    Well let's see ....the auto industry got billions and they were still producing cars no one wanted....

The steel industry received money and they raised their prices on steel products....

The dairy industry controls output and they were given a promise of 3.9 billion

Did I mention this was all trade related....

God gave you a brain ...just once use the ****ing thing...

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                      Just happened to be rolling through the TV stations this morning, and saw the Ag minister at some committee meeting. She is absolutely clueless, and couldn't give a ****! Evasive, non answers, except when she said basically, she'll have something to say,,,when she has something to say!
                      Says she meeting with farm groups, but won't say who, says she has met with a couple farmers, won't say who or where in the country they might be from. Says she got help in place, then the Conservative MP reminds her that was a loan, and we'll have to be repaid with lower priced commodity values, and that was only supposed to be temporary help, not the solution to the problem. Nothing from her.
                      15444 has nailed it, there's nothing coming,,,and there very well may be nothing for years.

Meanwell, has anyone seen the "canola crush margins" posted anywhere lately? Places I used to get them from, no longer post them. If anyone Knows of a site where they're posted freely(not behind a firewall) please post a link !
                      COPA used to publish tonnes crushed each week, but the finally figured out they dont have to provide the data to the public and stopped. But stat canada threatens farmers with fines and jail if we dont provide our production numbers, what a joke it is canukastan.

Comment

https://www.theice.com/marketdata/reports/2 https://www.theice.com/marketdata/reports/2

There is a bot checker and a disclaimer but it is free

Comment

So a per acre payment then? 40 bucks? For everyone, or based on need? I have asked a million times, HOW DOES THE GOVERNMENT SEND OUT THE CHEQUES?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            F grass, Trudeau and his cronies have thrown cash at every single group in the country and you accuse us of being welfare bums? I don't see anybody else out here fighting the ****ing weather while china pummels us daily. Are you obtuse or just indoctrinated?
                            Not to mention, the couple hundred million of taxpayer dollars Justa Turd sends out of the country every 2-3 weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                              So a per acre payment then? 40 bucks? For everyone, or based on need? I have asked a million times, HOW DOES THE GOVERNMENT SEND OUT THE CHEQUES?
                              They are sending 40 bucks an acre to irrigated acres in irrigation districts for the next 5 years...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...