• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't the canadian media focus on Canadian politicians instead of Trump noise..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why doesn't the canadian media focus on Canadian politicians instead of Trump noise..

Sure would like more canadian news on canadian channels instead of the nonsense down south...

It would be nice if the Canadian media would spend as much time analyzing Trudeau as they do Trump..

Why is it that we get bombarded by Trump's doings.....and not any of Trudeau's incompetence?

Just why? I understand the media was given a bunch of money but thats no reason not to do their job....

I agree Bucket. All day long CBC will go on about Trump and the US and hardly ever mention Trudeau and all the stupid things he does. Naturally the people that run the news room here absolutely hate the US but then go on and on about whats going on there instead of ignoring them. Puzzling for sure!

Comment

Not to much in the news about Trudeau's bodyguards roughing up an old lady....

But if there was a fight at a Trump rally its on a loop...

Comment

$600 million reasons.

If Scheer becomes PM they will shift their focus to Canada quickly......coincidentally. 😂

Comment

CBC, if it isnt trump, its some lgbtq2xyz story. basically cater to urban Toronto population.

Comment

CBC radio spends HALF their afternoons on the LGBTQXYZ...topics/stories. Any such news anywhere on EARTH is what they search and repeat. What a crock of SHIT!

Comment

Why ? Because theyre libtards
              They cant help it
              They werent brought up right

Comment

Ditto even down here....we have a conservative govt in they increased there majority at last election.

Our PM go a invite to whitehouse after g7 meeting for a "private dinner" i think in sept.

One would think the world is caving in 1 that he got a invite 2 that he accepted and 3 what are they gonna discuss all types of conspircay theories for fsss sake give me a break what they prefer him to have alunch date with putin or bernie sanders or nancy give me a break, tow heads of respective counrtries having first offical meeting since election nothing more nothing less

think that transplanted canadian would be agast

Comment

It's easy when politicians like our slimy little F#$Ker Pays out over 600 million to media they have one job. Its real easy deflect attention to the USA as look here while our Idiiot SCREWS up. If Andrew did something stupid they would be all over it.

It's sad but this is what Canada has become.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...