• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will be the headline tomorrow?????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What will be the headline tomorrow?????

With respect to agriculture ......

Just a Sunday chat about an important industry as 1 in 8 jobs depend on it....or so the Agvocates say...

DROUGHT over, FLOODS rage, MASSIVE crop a coming, oversupply, huge carryout, lets pay less for grain and oil seeds, they HAVE to sell. Bins need to empty before harvest....or sell more BINS/BAGS...party on

Comment

My guess is fj is right. Everything is rosy and soon it will be Canada day long and the whole country shuts down for a month and nothing gets done!

Comment

Prices will crash till farmers try to harvest the uneven canola crop that will have plants 1 month apart in it.

Comment

Flamans will have a new add out tomorrow, “with recent rains in the past wk, phones have been ringing off the wall about grain storage, there is still time to book before harvest, but supplies could get tight”. Book today!!

Comment

NEWS FLASH...

THE TOP 25% OF YEILD IS GONE!.

The "Sham WOW" is just that, a sham and there is no WOW.

Prospects may have improved but I think damage has been done

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
              Prices will crash till farmers try to harvest the uneven canola crop that will have plants 1 month apart in it.
              Im not too worried... July will likely dessicate it into an even crop.

Comment

Should be ...
                recent rains will help some areas in western Canada from a disaster.
                Some large areas received too much rain over a short period and caused considerable damage to some already struggling crops
                Some areas the rain will be beneficial for annual crops
                Pastures should recover ok in most areas
                Hay crops in the majority of western Canada are already a write off for next year.
                Soil moisture in most areas has improved dramatically over the past 8-10 days , with some areas still dry and some areas very saturated.

Comment

Can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear.....

Comment

The drought is over. Average crop at worst, bumper in many areas.

Comment

Seeing them already,
                      Global warming with have more periods of heavy rain fall, where other areas will experience drought.

The script keeps changing to suit the weather conditions, or political agenda.

Comment

Im sure it will be about the pride parades. As farmers we know we will be getting it up the ass from the industry😁

Comment

It happened already on Saturday. I got the Text to purchase my bins now as come Monday all hell will break out.

Well, I travelled from Regina to Yorkton over to Tisdale then Melfort and Back to Regina. The F#$King rain will only help one area out and that is Tisdale. From about Dafo South to Just outside of Regina it's like WTF. 40 stages of Crop. In that whole drive maybe two sections of nice canola. One awesome Winter wheat and the rest are all uneven shit.

So Like one friend said were two weeks behind and this shit show could get real ugly fast.

Keep believing the Bullshit it's going to get really thick.

Comment

So if I walk around with my junk hanging out I get arrested but in a pride parade with kids around its ok. JT also attended this event and missed the fallen soldier who came home. The liberals sent no one.

Comment

They experience it differently...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.