• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump: “I am an extremely stable genius.”

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump: “I am an extremely stable genius.”

You know things are not going well when Trump has to say he is "an extremely stable genius". I am sure Trump supporters believe every word. LOL

As soon as he recognized his inauguration crowd was smaller than Obama's his ego and sanity have been in question. My crowd was bigger! hahahaha

Reminds me of another delusional leader of II World War fame or infamy. He has all the same qualities.

Comment

Well it’s a good thing Crazy Nancy is there to keep Trump in check ... 🙄🤥

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        You know things are not going well when Trump has to say he is "an extremely stable genius". I am sure Trump supporters believe every word. LOL

As soon as he recognized his inauguration crowd was smaller than Obama's his ego and sanity have been in question. My crowd was bigger! hahahaha
        Yes he's nuts. But yesterday Nancy Pelosi sounded like Buddy Hackett when she was talking. I thought she was having a stroke.

Comment

Well he released the fisa declass yesterday so I would say yes thats genius. All he has to do now is watch it work its way around to all the corrupt democrats.

Pelosi looks like a geriatric retard compared to trump.

Comment

What is not going well in the other than planting weather in parts of the mid west? Economy has surprised even me with how much potential it had in yet to unlock after Trump came to power. Corporate tax reform is completed and revenue in the first 7 months of fiscal 2019 is up 2% over last year. As tariff revenue rolls in even the deficit will start to fall further confounding the anti Trump naysayers. So what is not going well. Ok he still needs to make more progress on that wall. I will give you that one.

Comment

Chuck honestly watch Nancy and tell us with a straight face she is not bat shit Crazy.

Comment

One thing for sure, Trump looks like an extremely stable genius compared to Crazy Nancy
                But that don’t say a lot for either of them lol

She looks and speaks like she’s got the mad cow disease at times

Comment

Chuck doesnt get it. Never will. By letting Mueller dick around on a nothing investigation, that opened the door to investigating the original false probe and all its tentacles. Who knows where that goes but there is evidence that the Obama admin spyed in trump well beforte he even entered the race then all the way past the inauguration then unleashed the bogus dossier as a pretext. There is evidence that US allies like UK and Australia and even Canada spied on trump and donated money to defeat him.

Second, by dangling his tax returns which now have been ordered to be released by a state court, the precedent has been set that anybodys tax return can be obtained even Pelosi who has a net worth of $250M on a couple hundred thousand dollar a yr congress job. Trump is audited by the IRS every yr. He just went through a 2 yr probe. Nothing there as we are about to find out.

Comment

Unstable genius or Boy Blunder.
                    Take your pick.

Comment

He fired Comey. Tried to fire Mueller (A Republican) but nobody would listen. If he wasn't a sitting president he would have been charged and convicted of obstruction of justice.

Now he wants the FBI investigated for spying on his campaign? After egging on the Russians to interfere in the election and release more Clinton emails one has to wonder what more he could do to discredit his presidency and the US Justice system?

The party faithful don't care. The party faithful are so mesmerized they will even support alleged rapists and pedophiles for office as long as they are Republicans like Judge Roy Moore for Senate in Alabama.
                      Thankfully Moore got the boot. Trump's support for Moore didn't work. But one has to wonder how low the Grand Ole Party will go to keep power and Trump in the white house?

Comment

Probably as low as Monica went on the Dems

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          He fired Comey. Tried to fire Mueller (A Republican) but nobody would listen. If he wasn't a sitting president he would have been charged and convicted of obstruction of justice.

Now he wants the FBI investigated for spying on his campaign? After egging on the Russians to interfere in the election and release more Clinton emails one has to wonder what more he could do to discredit his presidency and the US Justice system?

The party faithful don't care. The party faithful are so mesmerized they will even support alleged rapists and pedophiles for office as long as they are Republicans like Judge Roy Moore for Senate in Alabama.
                          Thankfully Moore got the boot. Trump's support for Moore didn't work. But one has to wonder how low the Grand Ole Party will go to keep power and Trump in the white house?
                          he will win again , get used to it
                          this clown will not

Comment

Why would you spin the facts chuck. That is not what happened and you damn well know it. Don't be obtuse.

Here are the facts;

1. Trump campaign spied on before he was even a candidate. Even UK Australia and Canadian agencies spied on him. That will come out.
                            2. Fake dossier created by dems led to a bogus fisa warrant led to a bogus investigation which found nothing wrong. The declass docs will show that Mueller knew there was no collusion up to a year before his final report and kept the investigation going to create a perjury trap.

Do you know that Mueller is still working on something at the DOJ? His report is done yet he still is working on something. The whole script is a about to be flipped.
                            Last edited by jazz; May 25, 2019, 07:58.

Comment

Wishful thinking at best. The Democrats won't succeed at impeachment but the suggestion damages Trump further. He may still win a second term but if the midterms are any indication it won't be easy.
                              If it looks like he becomes a bigger liability the rats will jump ship quickly.

There are still numerous investigations ongoing. Who knows what will happen.

"Trump’s legal troubles are far from over even as Mueller probe ends"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-legal-troubles-are-far-from-over-even-as-mueller-probe-ends/2019/03/23/397fd1e8-4d68-11e9-93d0-64dbcf38ba41_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c6 4f766dec0b

The one thing we know is Trump has a big mouth and ego and little control over it. He continues to spend most of his Presidency trying to defend himself. As with most of his inner circle, many of whom have quit or been fired, have shown, this presidency is in constant chaos and very divisive and ineffective.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.