• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US seeding progress

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US seeding progress

Anybody with more time than me know how bad it is down south? I read somewhere that prevented planting corn will pay more than actually seeding beans in some areas?

All winter the talk was of the huge corn carryout, kind of like the world was awash with wheat a few years ago...

North American grain and oilseed socks could be near zip next year if these weather patterns don’t change even in the next 10-15 days

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      North American grain and oilseed socks could be near zip next year if these weather patterns don’t change even in the next 10-15 days

Standing room only this morning in Greencastle Indiana at Prevent Plant insurance meeting. Click image for larger version

Name:	PP Meeting May 23.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	767308

Comment

Originally posted by LWeber View Post
        Standing room only this morning in Greencastle Indiana at Prevent Plant insurance meeting. [ATTACH]4272[/ATTACH]
        Wow
        I think patience is in order as far as marketing anything on our farm .

Comment

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/accuweather-predicts-substantial-2019-corn-and-soybean-yield-shortfall/70008348 AccuWeather predicts substantial 2019 corn and soybean yield shortfall

AccuWeather analysts estimate the 2019 corn crop will yield 14.15 billion bushels, lower than the USDA’s estimate of 14.9 billion bushels and also lower than the 2018 yield of 14.3 billion bushels.
          Soybean yield will also be lower than the USDA estimate (4.17 billion bushels) and the 2018 total (4.54 billion bushels), according to AccuWeather, whose analysts estimate 4.07 billion bushels.

Comment

You would never see a meeting like that in Canada. ....

Comment

I-States are slightly soggy.

Comment

So how much yield potential is already lost considering most of the mid west is a month behind schedule and what has been planted is emerging poorly. 20-25% and increasing daily???

Comment

Ones fortune is at the expense of another’s misfortune. Seems like the narrative is always about how the world is awash with a certain commodity but truth be told it seems to get used up and better still a black swan seems to present itself more regularly. If the truth be known how many days away is the world from running out of wheat at any given time?

Comment

The good news is the world might just find the answer to that question...

Comment

Don't price a kernel unless this weather changed soon! Lucky you IF you can Store!!! Mother Nature sure can correct oversupply...

Comment

My 2018 marketing plan still hinges on drought, ( didn’t see that chinese lady coming until too late).

Comment

https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=gfs&region=us&pkg=apcpn

Comment

From ~3days ago.

Comment

I can see a stable genius riding in on a white horse. 🤠

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.