• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Faster / Passover

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Faster / Passover

Hope everyone has a great Easter / Passover celebration! our wonderful tradition of forgiveness and hope / Blessings for the crop we are about to plant and harvest in 2019!!! May all your seeds come to life and produce much good new seeds [100 fold] in the 2019 harvest!!! May we all have safety, good health, and prosperous blessed families and friends with Love and Grace!! He is Risen!!!

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
    Hope everyone has a great Easter / Passover celebration! our wonderful tradition of forgiveness and hope / Blessings for the crop we are about to plant and harvest in 2019!!! May all your seeds come to life and produce much good new seeds [100 fold] in the 2019 harvest!!! May we all have safety, good health, and prosperous blessed families and friends with Love and Grace!! He is Risen!!!
    LOL, praying for our seeds to multiply 100 fold so you can collect the end point royalties on them and make your family prosperous. Prey indeed.

Comment

Happy Easter everyone.

Comment

I forgive you Tom

Comment

Gee Grass whats the old saying an Asshole is an Asshole. Yes, I get the bit with Tom and the seeds but really it's an Easter post. Give it a rest for one day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2355.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	767232

The fire did damage but I think it can be rebuilt.

I remember as a kid today Easter Sunday all would dress up in their Sunday best head in the Merc to Church. Basket of food to be blessed and Dad had all his seed in little jars to be blessed. Then first-day seeding we would throw the wheat from Easter Sunday in the truck box to mix with all the rest and Pray for a good crop.

You might not like or believe religion but its something every farmer thinks about as he seeds his first fields. Here is to the start of a good crop may it make it to the end.

Happy Easter and Best in 2019.

May the Rain gods find your farm and give just enough to grow a beautiful crop.
          May the Hail gods stay away for another day.
          May the Sun gods give just enough warmth to grow a hearty crop.
          May the Frost gods not arrive till late October.
          May the Snow Gods come in December and stay till March.

Comment

No easter message from our PM or selfies at a Christian church. Figures.

Comment

Jesus walks into a hotel, hands the innkeeper three nails and says, "Can you put me up for the night?"

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
                Jesus walks into a hotel, hands the innkeeper three nails and says, "Can you put me up for the night?"
                Wonder how the Allah crowd would handle that joke.

Comment

Jesus walks into a restaurant and says "Table for 26 please".

Comment

Jesus walks into a restaurant and says "Table for 26 please".
                    I'm thinking that in these times most younger people think that the last supper is what they had, last night?

Comment

What a f$&king racist
                      Works for the muslims and our esteemed leader
                      I know religion is not a race , but it works for everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
                        I'm thinking that in these times most younger people think that the last supper is what they had, last night?
                        Its just a story.

Comment

Its just a story.
                          But just think if you had worded it different(eastern religions) ? Instead of joking about western religion
                          Last edited by caseih; Apr 21, 2019, 12:27.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            What a f$&king racist
                            Works for the muslims and our esteemed leader
                            I know religion is not a race , but it works for everyone else
                            Everyone doesn't have to believe or agree....but a little respect on what I would think is a "Christian's" most important day might be in order.

Just saying.

Comment

Then maybe don't post a religious topic on a commodity forum and not expect some jokes.

And if someone starts a topic wishing a solid Eid ul-Fitr, I promise to post a joke there as well.
                              Last edited by wd9; Apr 21, 2019, 12:08.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.