• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black market pot sales booming!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black market pot sales booming!

Sun news reports black market sales are booming and law enforcement is frustrated.

What a surprise, so let’s see black market illegal sales up plus big sales legal yes this is really slowing down stoners. Wait until we all pay the bill for the increased law enforcement and medical costs this all is creating. Conservative party still want to be liberals?

hmmm. i think i mentioned all this would happen when your man was doing this ?
    this is what happens when you put a kid in charge of a country , one with no life experience and lives in a dream world

Comment

I guess we the taxpayers will have to subsidize it so it’s less expensive than the black market pot. Canadian government the only dope dealer in the world to lose money.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy View Post
        I guess we the taxpayers will have to subsidize it so it’s less expensive than the black market pot. Canadian government the only dope dealer in the world to lose money.
        The only reason it supposedly works anywhere else is because the true cost is never added into the equation. Health costs, legal costs etc.
        It’s a nightmare for authorities.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
          The only reason it supposedly works anywhere else is because the true cost is never added into the equation. Health costs, legal costs etc.
          It’s a nightmare for authorities.
          I agree we don’t need more reasons to increase costs to our broke health system.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.