• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can’t say CBC isn’t doing their job!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t say CBC isn’t doing their job!

I don’t care for CBC usually but they are all over this story of butts and lavallin. And if you look back they have been covering a lot more than what they’ve been criticized for. Maybe they realize the masters will change and they better be reporting something that is news.

They smell the Liberal BLOOD and can't help themselves! Media lives for carnage of any kind, sensational, juicy, steamy.

Comment

Yes I agree it's unusual for CBC to intentionally run over Justin, but like MBgrower said, thanks to the Globe & Mail for opening this up.

Comment

Its a sign of how foul the stench is when the Globe exposes it and CBC covers it. The other one I've noticed is Macleans - they were one of the worst cheerleaders for Sunni Ways but you'd never know it now. The good ship Sunny Ways is rudderless and drifting.

Comment

Funny what dwindling viewership and subscriptions can do.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...