• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rats running away

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rats running away

The ship is sinking.

Gerald Butts has resigned

Yes just hearing that! Good day for Canada and hopefully the rest of the Trudeau bunch are not far behind.
    Happy Family day everyone!!!!

Comment

Lock them up. All of them!!!!

Comment

Will Trudeau be next?

"When Gerry Butts Speaks, he speaks on behalf of me." - PM Justin Trudeau to Liberal Caucus

Comment

Trudeau is the prime example of everything that is wrong with the current Liberal Party.

I still think he will have Butts on speed dial and Butts will continue to be Trudeau's ear worm. An incoherent babbling fool even with guidance.

I can't imagine what it was like for the Liberal Party damage control unit.....they were trying to control a simple moron. ...and he provided Canadians with a multitude of examples and ammunition for the next fall election campaign.

How bad does the opposition have to appear, not to be a drastic improvement over the status quo? I hope I don't have to eat a murder of crows after the next Fed election.

Comment

Telford resigned too.

This is getting better by the day

Comment

Dumbino Effect. Looks to me like Trudeau was the kingpin after all. Now the others are saying, “answer for yourself Buddy.” Think Goodale is hiding behind the fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
                Telford resigned too.
                I don't see that news. Link?

Comment

As of yesterday, it sounded like she's planning to continue to spin her entangling webs for a long time yet.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-pmo-staffing-changes-leave-telford-as-most-senior-staffer-in-pmo/ https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-pmo-staffing-changes-leave-telford-as-most-senior-staffer-in-pmo/

She is responsible in large part for the mess that Ontario is in.

Comment

Anyone who seriously thinks Butts is actually "gone" should give me a call. I have a line on a slightly used bridge on Albert Street you may be interested in. The only thing that changes for this asshat is the name of the entity covering his paycheques. The actual account the cheque comes from will still be the Canadian taxpayer but now the Libs will have to launder the stolen money through a few scam companies before handing it over to Butts. Clowns like him typically take a leave of absence to run elections so, while this probably wasn't exactly how he planned to leave, he would have been leaving shortly anyway.

Comment

The biggest problem with politics today is the politicians are stupid and bureaucrats tell them want to think instead of politicians being smart and articulate and telling the bureaucrats what they want done....

Speak to any MP or MLA office today and you will quickly know what I am saying....quick to get you off the phone and zero understanding of what a constituent is trying to tell them...along with zero help if you ask a question...

Doesn't matter the party....
                      Last edited by bucket; Feb 19, 2019, 08:38.

Comment

Trudeau cant operate without Butts right over his shoulder. Sure he can call him at nights I suppose but those two don't work that way. Trudeau is the face, Butts is the brains.

Another Lib MP choosing not to run today.

https://countyneighbors.com/2019/02/19/liberal-mp-t-j-harvey-not-seeking-re-election/ Liberal MP T.J. Harvey not seeking re-election

Comment

Let's have some fun with this. This is what happens when you don't sleep well at night, read lots of news wires and then rent Bohemian Rhapsody at 3 am.

Gerry slinks silently down the street, his brim pulled way down low.
                          There ain't no sound, just the smell of the stank, alibi's ready to go.
                          Is he guilty? is he taking the fall? will he land on his own two feet?
                          Outta the doorway the PM grins, I got this one beat.
                          Gerry Butts bites the dust
                          And it won't be long til the PM's gone

How do you think he's gonna get along without Gerry when he's gone?
                          Will he bumble? will he stumble? will he come unglued and get kicked on back to his home?
                          Are you happy? are you satisfied? is Trudeau done this time?
                          Outta the doorway Jody grins, the jobs as good as mine.
                          And it won't be long til the PM's gone
                          Gerry Butts bites the dust.

Here is my prediction, this scandal will take such a "toll" on the PM's mental state that he won't be able to lead the party in the next election. In steps JWR, she is a woman, she is indigenous, wa-la, all the things the Liberals stand for.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...
                          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.