• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thirsty Thursday it’s slmost Friday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thirsty Thursday it’s slmost Friday!

Click image for larger version

Name:	EDBC03E7-CF1A-497C-9FCD-8F00CA1D978D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	778297

Well the above photo describes our little weanie PM. Make it sound like you care then deflect and show something else so the general public is fixated with that vs how guilty you are.

Liberals are famous for not answering any question, lying and cheating. They love to spend on pet projects and really do nothing good for canada.

Name:	D72BEC74-2701-4FEC-B499-F8A32E435DE5.jpg
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	778298

Well the Democrats in the USA have a few idiots as well.

What happened did our useless every one gets a participation medal society finally grow up and get to vote.

Cortez is a complete idiot. Her and Trudeau ever get together the world as we know it would end. They would both blame Harper and trump.

Name:	12D45ED6-63CD-498B-8502-940111AE38DE.jpg
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	778299

Name:	F8E29BEC-9008-4E12-9EC0-1887D0A1430D.jpg
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	778300

Little Texas special. Found at a flea market. Busy week like did 4.

Auburndale
    Markets of Marion
    Webster.
    Renningers

Anything you can think of you can find. Wow lots of shit.

Did Cape Canaveral, Kennedy Space centre.

Wow no wonder the USA is ahead of every one.

Continued!

Space - X the final frontier.

Or the next big thing, but the new rocket is twice the size of the rocket that lifted the shuttle.

To the moon then mars.

Name:	7FFC3184-10DC-4E33-8FA9-E961F2C402B4.jpg
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	767095

It’s fun to watch the ships come and go. God are some big.

One thing I have learned living in the USA most of the people are awsome. They ask about our lame duck and I tell them. We talk about the president and what I get almost all the time is we weren’t sure or didn’t vote for him but he’s getting stuff done. If the Democrats keep up the show that makes little sense about the boarder or the new green program, they will give trump four more years and a legacy.

Like him or hate him but he is changing Washington. Today clears or interfering with election with Russian help. Another democratic media lie.

Shooter Thursday, for block party.

Jello pudding caramel

Kaluhah and Camel Vodka

Ah tasty.

Got more prices on equipment and now they say the used is worthless but the new is still insanely priced. I wonder how many farmers are so in the red with equipment it’s not even funny. Case did come in cheaper than my Deere. Better program multiple. How much longer can the shit show continue. Farmers need to make money. Soon 77 wheat or higher and 60 canola ont pay the bills. Equipment, chem, Fert, seed, banks and rent and nothing left for farmers.

Tom4seedtax is helping put final nail in the farmers coffin. Wake up guys it’s almost over.

Did a hockey game in Tampa it’s about 40 min from my home

Tampa vs Pittsburgh

Name:	0C36186D-2295-43E4-BECA-53FB25BEE6C7.jpg
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	767096

So much to do even maybe the Daytona 500 this weekend.

World is bigger than Canada.

Trudeau is on the ropes with his latest scandal, I truly believe the media is still on his side with the CBC leading the charge. . It’s time for Andrew to hit hard and punch punch punch.

So every one enjoy the family day break Holliday, my boys are flying down along with other family members can’t wait.

Family is way more important than any crop.

Comment

SF3, are you not buying that new quadtrac because when the appraisal was done you found your in a negative equity position on it....Bwahahahha hahaha haha. Better increase and speed up those lease payments.

Comment

A deal I did one year ago that at the time I had good equity now after making two payments they tell me what I owe is what the tractor is worth. Wow but the new is still insane.

Yes it’s time to visit RB auction and get in the real game. F$&k New.

Comment

Looks like you could get some real "farm" equipment at that Orlando RB sale, like a backhoe, cat and earth mover!!!!

Giving you a hard time tonight.

Edit in....holy crap, teasing about that tractor trade was a little to close to reality according to their assessment. New is over inflated, used is probably under valued....go for the red one, send green a message.
          Last edited by farmaholic; Feb 13, 2019, 22:01.

Comment

Off to Orlando early tomorrow so later.

Comment

Hey SF3, you are so close to Miami, then a wee flight over to Nassau, a $80 cab ride to Atlantis. You won’t be disappointed.

Comment

I am trying a groupon deal from the Cape cruise. It’s 4 night five day. We do Atlantis in the Bahamas and another then back.

It’s also good to see a few others down here this winter. I’m slow to respond as we’re busy.

To those friends of mine who decided to get out of farming and see what retirement at a early age is like with lots of cash I really respect you.

Ag more than ever is a nice slogan but with all the insane costs in canada it could soon be!

“Retirement best thing I ever did! F$&k Ag and working to pay for seed, Fert, Chem, equipment, parts and seed/Carbon tax with a penny left for me the farmer”

I guess what I’m saying there are other things in life better than farming, it’s a great big world.

Comment

Funny thing happening down in the USA.

Cortez has her useless green bill and the gov now is going to have senators each stand in the house and say how they feel about the new green deal on record.

Wouldn’t it be nice to have Ralph big stand and tell us in Regina his constituents how the carbon tax is going to help us all at non 40.

Fools are running the show time to kick Trudeau to the curb.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                    To those friends of mine who decided to get out of farming and see what retirement at a early age is like with lots of cash I really respect you.

Ag more than ever is a nice slogan but with all the insane costs in canada it could soon be!

“Retirement best thing I ever did! F$&k Ag and working to pay for seed, Fert, Chem, equipment, parts and seed/Carbon tax with a penny left for me
                    There are way too many parasites in Canadian Ag. There needs to be a shake down and this cold hearted dirt farmer won't care who loses their job. If you aren't earning your salary, pulling your weight or creating value...good bye...too bad...so sad.

Re retirement. I have NEVER met anyone who regretted quitting farming. Farming isn't for the faint of heart or anyone who knows better. After a while we become risk averse and get tired of risking our capital so the rest of the Industry parasites can take as much as they possibly can and leave us enough to want to do it again, or for the truly addicted....do it again at any cost.

Does anyone care when you're risking borrowed credit when you are young and climbing the hill? But run a decade on your own capital when you've crested the hill and coming down the other side and sometimes you have to ask yourself why am I taking this risk anymore!

Now go mix up afew of your favorite Thursday cocktails and ponder that.

Comment

I think this big input ag model has peaked. Still big land holders but the appetite to grow more for less is starting to wane. The cost of canola seed, fertilizer and seed taxes are waking people up. I see a lot more talk about partial organic or near organic as they call it, cover crops, tillage, intercropping etc.

When Krause posts those ag developments in other places I know we wont compete with those places doing what we do now.

https://www.grainews.ca/2019/02/07/intercropping-lets-farmers-do-more-with-less/ farmers do more with less
                      Last edited by jazz; Feb 14, 2019, 08:05.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        I think this big input ag model has peaked. Still big land holders but the appetite to grow more for less is starting to wane. The cost of canola seed, fertilizer and seed taxes are waking people up. I see a lot more talk about partial organic or near organic as they call it, cover crops, tillage, intercropping etc.

When Krause posts those ag developments in other places I know we wont compete with those places doing what we do now.

https://www.grainews.ca/2019/02/07/intercropping-lets-farmers-do-more-with-less/ farmers do more with less
                        I think Intercropping is at the stage that Zero till farming was at 35 years ago.
                        It is a movement that Will happen
                        If it was Good for Fert Companies and Chem Companies THEY would be PROMOTING it like crazy

Oh by the way Saskfarmer, Octavia Cortez is Right , and the Republicans are Dinosaurs

Comment

If I was still in the banking/refinancing side i Would be questioning Financials right now! 700000 tractors and combines don’t make sense.

Land is always a asset.

But I remember a old neighbour in Regina you want the smaller house in Wascana view that’s paid for beside the mega house. You will Always find a guy who can afford yours if you want to sell for a great price.

Similar with land if a young fun pays 525000 and you own the quarter beside yours should sell for the same or your worth that.

Equipment is like my 90 year old father always called it scrap iron. He drove new Deere his entire farming carrier.

Comment

Grass unfortunately she is the best thing to happen for trump getting a easy second term. Americans think she is totally 🥜

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                              I think Intercropping is at the stage that Zero till farming was at 35 years ago.
                              It is a movement that Will happen
                              I have my doubts about intercropping. It sounds great in practice but the key issue is it shortens rotations up here where there's not much selection in growable crops. It would be detrimental to clubroot control particularly.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.