• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lunar eclipse

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunar eclipse

Check it out. Happening right now and very colourful

Too cloudy here but am going for another walk to see if they left

Comment

I was outside, so I watched, and what a disappointment, just as it was supposed to reach the maximum, the moon just disappeared completely, even though the sky was mostly clear, and, as a result, I missed the whole thing, it was like a giant shadow just blocked the moon or something, nothing to see. I guess I will have to wait until the next one.

Comment

AF5 the color started to look nice as the moon became shadowed but promptly turned gray and very disappointing to the hype on the internet. Looks like two more years till the next one which will maybe be better. Weather is more bearable at least this week.

Comment

It was bright red at 1030 pm over Scottsdale last night. Have to admit the blood wolf moon made me a bit uneasy feeling.
          Last edited by biglentil; Jan 22, 2019, 02:12.

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
            AF5 the color started to look nice as the moon became shadowed but promptly turned gray and very disappointing to the hype on the internet. Looks like two more years till the next one which will maybe be better. Weather is more bearable at least this week.
            That was actually my attempt at humour, Nothing to see once the eclipse is full...

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
              That was actually my attempt at humour, Nothing to see once the eclipse is full...
              I figured you were being a smart-ass. But you never know if some rogue cloud(shadow) drifts by....
              Last edited by farmaholic; Jan 21, 2019, 11:11.

Comment

Seems an opportune place to post this - thought it was quite funny.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 12.24.36 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	767063

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                  Seems an opportune place to post this - thought it was quite funny.

[ATTACH]3886[/ATTACH]
                  Politics knows no bounds........

Kinda creeps into everything on here apparently

Comment

High tide in Puerta Vallarta had waves right over sidewalks.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                      High tide in Puerta Vallarta had waves right over sidewalks.
                      B-B-B-But did it freeze?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.