• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Thank you notes

Thank you Trudeau for adding China to the list of importers pissed off at Canada....

Thank you to the federal and provincial agriculture ministers for more R&D money ...some 50 million of taxpayer money ...its a good thing you need R&D to be able to sell 4CWAD for more than a 1CWAD...****ing morons....

thank you to Trudeau for trying to help a drug dealer get home ....we need more meth here...really like to know how a convicted drug dealer gets to leave the country....sort of like how an accused murderer gets pictures with PM in India ....very strange....

Thank you for Ryan Meili for at least being able to use his brain about a 5G network..not sure whats wrong with the Sask party and why we can't just have 3G everywhere first....

Thank you Chrystia Freeland for hugging a Saudi Teen after a fight with her parents....but if you really want to send a message ...cut the oil purchases off...they have already quit buying wheat....Oh and when will my taxpaying 18 year old son get a hug and 500k invested in him for a few weeks....my kid could have bought 120 cows ...way better investment....****ing Saudi teenager....idiotic.

Thank you Crop Production Week...high tech in everything but coverage of it...some people can't make time for it....they have put a man on the moon and communicated with them all the way ....tractors that can drive themselves..etc...but can't get an interactive feed for a farm show....FFS..

Thank you China for germinating seeds on the far side of the moon....the relevance????? I don't know...unless you want to live in a bubble ...another Seinfeld episode comes to life....

Thank you for the upcoming blood moon which will have something to do with global warming....

Thank you for the shifting of the magnetic North Pole....either my GPS lines won't be as straight or it too will be blamed on global warming....but it could also be a reason why instruments or locations are off a bit....

Thank you to the Alberta government for implementing an OPEC like production cut....to keep margins even better for Federated....and an excuse for higher fuel prices....gas should be close to 60 cents a litre with after Notley said she was giving the oil away....funny that no politician would comment on high fuel prices and start an investigation....

Thank you to the provincial government beauracrats for ignoring my calls.... just so every dryland farmer knows ...a 70 million book value irrigation project is going to be gifted to 30 farmers....then they are going to sell it to a pension fund or investor and pocket the money....
    Last edited by bucket; Jan 18, 2019, 07:50.

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    Thank you Trudeau for adding China to the list of importers pissed off at Canada....

Thank you to the federal and provincial agriculture ministers for more R&D money ...some 50 million of taxpayer money ...its a good thing you need R&D to be able to sell 4CWAD for more than a 1CWAD...****ing morons....

thank you to Trudeau for trying to help a drug dealer get home ....we need more meth here...really like to know how a convicted drug dealer gets to leave the country....sort of like how an accused murderer gets pictures with PM in India ....very strange....

Thank you for Ryan Meili for at least being able to use his brain about a 5G network..not sure whats wrong with the Sask party and why we can just have 3G everywhere first....

Thank you Chrystia Freeland for hugging a Saudi Teen after a fight with her parents....but if you really want to send a message ...cut the oil purchases off...they have already quit buying wheat....Oh and when will my taxpaying 18 year old son get a hug and 500k invested in him for a few weeks....my kid could have bought 120 cows ...way better investment....****ing Saudi teenager....idiotic.

Thank you Crop Production Week...high tech in everything but coverage of it...some people can't make time for it....they have put a man on the moon and communicated with them all the way ....tractors that can drive themselves..etc...but can't get an interactive feed for a farm show....FFS..

Thank you China for germinating seeds on the far side of the moon....the relevance????? I don't know...unless you want to live in a bubble ...another Seinfeld episode comes to life....

Thank you for the upcoming blood moon which will have something to do with global warming....

Thank you for the shifting of the magnetic North Pole....either my GPS lines won't be as straight or it too will be blamed on global warming....but it could also be a reason why instruments or locations are off a bit....

Thank you to the Alberta government for implementing an OPEC like production cut....to keep margins even better for Federated....and an excuse for higher fuel prices....gas should be close to 60 cents a litre with after Motley said she was giving the oil away....funny that no politician would comment on high fuel prices and start an investigation....

Thank you to the provincial government beauracrats for ignoring my calls.... just so every dryland farmer knows ...a 70 million book value irrigation project is going to be gifted to 30 farmers....then they are going to sell it to a pension fund or investor and pocket the money....
    Like and
    Like!!!!!!

The more I hear about the irrigation thing the worse it looks.

Comment

A great big thank you to mother nature for the weather this morning. It makes me want to go to our southern home sooner than later.

A big thank you to the elevators who are getting cars and moving grain. Is it because our area has what they need to blend. I hope when things are better all over the place you will remember the area that helped out.

A big thank you to Grocery store rebate checks from some of the new companies created out of the old. A once nice Dupont check of 29000.00 is now $682.00. I didn't change anything but you guys did. This makes me wonder how bad the Bayer BASF F#$K up will go. I'm thinking farmers will pay and pay again.

A big thank you to Trudeau for bringing in a spoiled brat who is pissed at her parents. You cant buy photo ops for that UN job any easier.

Also a big thank you to the Liberals for pissing off China and right now we are getting paid for our Canola the same as the USA farmer for Soy. They have a trade war with China and we could have filled that very nice. But Little potato can't tie his shoelaces and Canada gets the shaft.

A big thank you to the Saskatoon fairgrounds. You just can't open the doors to the trade show one minute early. For F#$K sakes Brandon we can walk around early with exhibitors and same with Red Deer. No Saskatoon is on the clock its 1 min to opening you freeze.

Finally a big thank you to Mother Corp who eventually will have to shut down production like a lot of other companies because you can't keep F#$King farmers with New Model numbers and a $100.00 camera. The exchange rate is insane. I wonder how come Combines can be built and shipped to South America or Russia countires with really low dollar exchanges and farmers can afford. Yea I'm betting there is no exchange.

Finally a big thank you for the Rider coach for taking a job far far away and maybe we can now finally get someone who isn't living out of a suitcase to run the team.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gm8uYNLoRN+4LvBNFdt%rQ.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	767051

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
        Like and
        Like!!!!!!

The more I hear about the irrigation thing the worse it looks.
        Irrigation ....JESUS....where do I start....The guys at Outlook are going to inherit a 150million infrastructure bill from the province.....the poor ****ers will be broke....

Meanwhile the guys at Riverhurst who are not even fully paying their operating costs themselves yet are going to get a 70 million book value project given to them for nothing...after 30 years they can't even pay a minimum amount to the government as a ROI .....its really sickening....

AS you guys read about the cows dying in community pastures....they were twinning a pipeline for 7 million dollars through the FRWIP program to gain an extra 700 acres of irrigation....you guys do the math on that subsidy....
        Last edited by bucket; Jan 18, 2019, 07:58.

Comment

Oh shit....I forgot....Thank you to Grant Devine for speaking up.....good on you..never met the man

Just wondering what happened to WALL's comments about it being a strategic resource???????

Could have sold out to BHP for a lot more.....if the result was going to be the same....
          Last edited by bucket; Jan 18, 2019, 07:54.

Comment

thank you people trying to offload more costs to producers and suggesting that it's s good thing for us.

We don't need to produce more grain jn order to lower price because we have more grain on the market!

Thanks for government handouts to aircraft companies, auto companies, equipment manufacturers, and pulse companies buying railroads. But for seed let the farmer pay?????? It will be good for us?????

Comment

A big thank you to all the companies at the Saskatoon show for employing all these people. Some booths had like 12 and one good company guy was talking to a farmer.

Its called taking and taking and the goose is now roasted on the fire and they can't figure out why no more golden eggs.

Yes
              yes
              yes

to all who posted above as its totally correct.

Comment

Thank you to Brad Wall for speaking to farmers.....oil money run out already for a motivational speaker?????...gotta come back to the farm roots for money.....****ing dink.....I thought you had a family you had to spend time with....

Comment

Thank you for a 1.35 exchange rate.

Importing stuff is nuts, then add 11% total Fed/Prov sales tax and we're getting close to 1.50X OUCH.
                  I guess I can always convince myself our grain prices would be even deeper in the crapper if we had a stronger $.

Thanks for the break on bulk fuel, sarcasm. Still seems too expensive for the price of a Western barrel of oil. Does anyone know how many liters of diesel or gas can be refined out of a barrel? Then there would be the values of other residual byproducts as well to account for.

Thanks to the SeedTaxScam dog and pony show for pretending to consult and listen to grassroots farmers, I would bet my farm the plans are already made and its a foregone conclusion. Do we really need this and another expense against our bottom line? I WANT A CHOICE!

Hoping to be thankful for a soil rejuvenating warm spring April rain to give the 2019 crop a good start. We are not sitting on fully recharged soil moisture reserves. Hoping the spring wind fans are broken down by the time seed drills are opening the soil to plant seeds.

I truly am thankful for the peace, tranquility, wealth, abundance, HEALTH I enjoy. Thank you for the positive Karma in my life. It may not be perfect in the Ghetto but its far from as bad as it gets.

Comment

Thank you to Brad Wall for speaking to farmers.....oil money run out already for a motivational speaker?????...gotta come back to the farm roots for money.....****ing dink.....I thought you had a family you had to spend time with....
                    You work for oil companies and you know it wouldn't look good if you paid me now it would appear as a conflict of interest and I m being watched for my china deal. Ok wait until you quit.
                    Ok I quit now how do I get my money? Well we ll make up some job title for you here in Alberta to lessen the ability of anyone to watch. Ok but it should seem oil related since oil companies are paying. Ok well why don't you go to a lawyers office and advise them how to make the biggest pipeline of all the transmountain? Wow ok who wouldn't want that to happen. And if it does I can say I did it. Brilliant. Here i brought some bags fill me up. Hahahaha

Now back to saskatchewan gotta stir up the base wanna be prime minister next. Hahahaha.
                    Just a fictional story for amusement!! Of course.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                      You work for oil companies and you know it wouldn't look good if you paid me now it would appear as a conflict of interest and I m being watched for my china deal. Ok wait until you quit.
                      Ok I quit now how do I get my money? Well we ll make up some job title for you here in Alberta to lessen the ability of anyone to watch. Ok but it should seem oil related since oil companies are paying. Ok well why don't you go to a lawyers office and advise them how to make the biggest pipeline of all the transmountain? Wow ok who wouldn't want that to happen. And if it does I can say I did it. Brilliant. Here i brought some bags fill me up. Hahahaha

Now back to saskatchewan gotta stir up the base wanna be prime minister next. Hahahaha.
                      Just a fictional story for amusement!! Of course.
                      Not in WALL or his supporters world. ...

Here us the list of contenders after Scheer is done....

1. Wall
                      2. Mackay
                      3. Baird
                      4. Oleary for humour he has no cash

Comment

Not in WALL or his supporters world. ...

Here us the list of contenders after Scheer is done....

1. Wall
                        2. Mackay
                        3. Baird
                        4. Oleary for humour he has no cash
                        4 more years of Trudeau coming up. Who the hell is advising scheer! He should be running ads and capitalizing on this pathetic liberal outfit but not a word. Scheer will screw this up bad and be gone. It's like the liberals had a hand in the conservative leadership race.

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
                          4 more years of Trudeau coming up. Who the hell is advising scheer! He should be running ads and capitalizing on this pathetic liberal outfit but not a word. Scheer will screw this up bad and be gone. It's like the liberals had a hand in the conservative leadership race.
                          I can not argue your logic.....

It leads me back to asking the question.....where are the people that give a shit about this country enough to lead it....

Chretien , Martin, Mulroney Harper .... as you look back actually gave a shit about the country....all had faults to be sure.....but the current group are buffoons .....

Between the Chretien and harper era we put provincial spats aside ....eliminated the separist attitude in Quebec and were really looking like the country we could be....

Trudeau in 3 short years has set us back decades....

Comment

I worry every day that we will have Trudeau again this fall. It might be a minority but he still will have the ndp helping him out.

Canada is doomed and then he will leave for the in as it’s token boy.

Your right even if I didn’t like Chrétien but liked Harper and Paul Martin and Mulroney. They all wanted and looked out for Canada and Canadians.

That’s what’s missing with the current bunch of fools.

Comment

Thanks to the SK party and their stupid PST on used vehicles. Been in effect for awhile but haven’t thought about till looking for a second vehicle. Nice little chunk of change added to the price.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.